Interview #11- Indescribable

Author- xXMistMelXx

Date- 1/22/12

1) What is the name of the story we will be discussing?

"Indescribable". I chose the name two years ago and since then I couldn't change the name of the story because I would feel bad.

2) What is the genre of your story?

Fantasy, mostly. It also has adventure and romance, though.

3) What is this story about?

"East Park is a place where no one in their right mind would trespass. Everyone knows this; Melody Cooper is no exception. But, when she seeks a place for peace and let her problems fly away, she knows East Park is the perfect place- or is it? With a single ride on a swing, she finds herself in another world where magic is habitual and war is acknowledge. With her new friends, she is destined to fight for a world that is not hers- but for a world that she belongs in. But will she found out who is behind the war in time?"

4) Was there anything in particular that made you come up with the idea for this story?

Well, when I was young I always wanted to be a superhero, and one day I was sitting on a swing and I just thought, "Hey, a swing would be a perfect teleporter to another world." BOOM, the idea grew into me.

5) Was there anyone that inspired you to write?

My father. He writes a lot too. He's the perfect reader as well. :)

6) What made you discover WattPad?

I was looking for a site where I could put my story; I need readers to see my mistakes so that I can correct them. Who knows, if my story is good enough, I might publish it someday.

7) Is there any genres/storys you enjoy reading on here? If so, what are they?

I really like reading Fantasy, Romance, and Suspense here. I don't normally read Suspense, but there are good writers here that write good mystery.

8) Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of this interview?

Never stop reading! It is one of the things society today has stopped doing due to video-games and such. So that's why NEVER. STOP. READING. :D

http://www.wattpad.com/3093065-indescribable-prologue-~the-swing~