Interview #7- The Mark Of The Wolf

Author- BethanyP

Date- 1/22/12

1) What is the name of the story we will be discussing?

The name of the story we're discussing is The Mark Of The Wolf.

2) What is the genre of your story?

The genre is supernatural/romance and a bit of angst. *Angst means anxiety or fear*

3) What is this story about?

The story is about an Australian girl, touring Ireland with her friends before they head off to other various places. But before they leave she runs into a man named Kian, who is actually a werewolf, and sensing that she is his mate he kidnaps her. And he bites her periodically to turn her into a werewolf, but Molly has a traumatic secret which will slowly be unraveled through the book :D  I hope I just didn't make it sound lame. Because it is pretty good, or so I have been told.

4) Was there anything in particular that made you come up with the idea for this story?

Anything in particular that got me going for this story? Sue me, but I am a lover of werewolf romance. Haha, I had to write something dramatic, because I have a very over active imagination. 

5) Was there anyone that inspired you to write?

No one really inspired me to write. I started when I was like 11, and I would sit there all day and end up with 150 pages written, no joke < My mother thought there was something wrong with me. My imagination inspired me, to get lost in a world that YOU get to control. That's what I love most about writing. If your life is being shit, go and make a new one. 

6) What made you discover WattPad?

I discovered wattpad one night at 2am in the morning when I was installing apps on my iPod, and I saw it was a writing/reading site. So I was like, well okay. SO I signed up and posted my first chapter! :D

7) Is there any genres/storys you enjoy reading on here? If so, what are they?

I very much enjoy reading werewolf romance< my absolute favorite. I will read everything and anything that is supernatural romance related because, everyone loves a bit of romance :P And because, anything is possible in fantasy lands right? Haha 

8) Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of this interview?

To the readers of this interview, don't freak that most of my pages in every chapter is 5 pages. I've had a lot of people turn there nose up at the fact that my chapters are too long, but aren't the books in real life? Don't be daunted by the size! Just let it take you into another world! I write for myself but I also write for you guys as well, my heart pumps with excitement  every time I receive a vote, a fan and even a comment, I love it, it tells me people are enjoying it, and I can continue with the story. Check it out! And, it isn't a regular, love at first site story either, no cliches here! :P So check out, and enjoy it!

http://www.wattpad.com/2981453-the-mark-of-the-wolf