Interview #16- I never thought I'd fall in love

Author- mshotstuff

Date- 1/22/12

1) What is the name of the story we will be discussing?

I never thought I'd fall in love (A Justin Bieber love story)

2) What is the genre of your story?

Romance and Fan fiction

3) What is this story about?

It is about how a girl dislikes justin bieber but is froced to spend a few years with him; then she finds out some answers and accepts that she kinda likes im. (incompleted)

4) Was there anything in particular that made you come up with the idea for this story?

Well i love justin bieber and well i wrote this other story (spin off from some cuts dont heal) then she like got mad at me. after i deleted it many people said they liked my writing and encouraged me to write my own. at the moment i liked reading justin bieber stories so one day i was doing some thing and came up with a rogh idea of the story. i liked reading justin bieber stories where they start out hating him then fall for him, it seems more realistic than falling at his feeet immediately. so i had the idea "she" would hate him then gradually fall for him. i also wrote it so her and her 2 friends would go out with chaz and ryan. from there is where the story stands now. :)

5) Was there anyone that inspired you to write?

well during the earlier days when i found wattpad all the marvelos stories i read pretty much inspired me to write stories.

6) What made you discover WattPad?

I was on my ipod in the app store look for another app like "iBook, or watever" and i put in "ebook", wattpad popped up and i downloaded it thinking it was the same edook thing like apples'. after i down loaded it i came to the blank scrren (the library) and kept clicking update. i had not clue what it was so i kept browsing. i went to search and it took me to the 'Whats hot list" and i can still remeber that the first book i read was It all started with a bet by worldclass. i fell in love with it and kept reading, gradually my library got filled up with books and when i pressed update i learned that it shows the newest uploaded chapter. and that was how i found wattpad and my first book.

7) Is there any genres/storys you enjoy reading on here? If so, what are they?

I like reading fan fiction (harry potter, justin bieber, and recently i started reading 1 direction) romance, teen fiction. most of the times then i get bored..... when i get bored of reading jb stories i go to whats hot and look for different books (like: some room mate by hooha84, broken on the inside by hooha84, i do.... not want your body by heykay_23, rock prodigy by jules130) so it is not really the genre that intrests me when looking for a book, it is the first or so chapter/description that draws me to a book.

8) Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of this interview?

Well all i want to do is reccomend some writes i love! @heykay_23 (i.....do not want your body) @Hooha84 (some room mate, broken from the inside) @jules130 (playing evelyn, rock prodigy) @InLoveWithRonWeasly (draco malfoy's dirty little secret) @worldclass (it all started with a bet) @redpeace9 (shh.. secret princess) @xShe3Believes5x (first dance series, and other jb books) @xSnowKiss (justin bieber stories)  there are so many authors that it would take me forever to list them, those are only a few! So check out their stories!

http://www.wattpad.com/2509569-i-never-thought-i%27d-fall-in-love~justin-bieber