Interview #27- Lost Hope

Author- ralphy94

Date- 1/22/12

1) What is the name of the story we will be discussing?

Lost Hope

2) What is the genre of your story?

Fantasy & Action

3) What is this story about?

Rex is a 17 yr old shinigami with a lot of secrets behind his past who decides to go to school like a human..when he is forced to change emily (a girl at school) into a half shinigami he tries to uncover a secret plot that threatens billions of lives with him at the centre of it. Vamps, werewolves, demons and every other super you can think of are in his way. Read on how he uncovers the truth and learns about humanity all the while pissing off everyone he meets..

4) Was there anything in particular that made you come up with the idea for this story?

It's one of many ideas that has been floating around in my head and i decided to put it down and see how it goes

5) Was there anyone that inspired you to write?

Not really. i've been writing for myself since i was small. i decided to try writing for others this year.

6) What made you discover WattPad?

A friend of mine told me there was an awesome free site where i could read books and if i ever felt like it, even write for people to evaluate

7) Is there any genres/storys you enjoy reading on here? If so, what are they?

Fantasy action thriller and romance (basically everything)

8) Is there anything you would like to say to the readers of this interview?

writing is awesome. if you have an idea make sure you let it out quickly...

http://www.wattpad.com/2404086-lost-hope-blinds-removed