The First Boss

I watched as the Halberd flew by and began to drop these weird purple orbs called shadow bugs. As they dropped, they began to take the form of Primids. Thousands of them began to form. To be honest, I was kinda scared. I was very inexperienced at fighting.

Peach and Zelda gasped and they ran down towards Mario and Kirby. Pit, I assumed, decided to stay near me and began to kill the Primids near us.

Mario, Peach, Zelda, and Kirby began to take down the Primids in the middle of the arena. After all the primids were defeated, we all looked up again.

The Ancient Minister flew near Mario and dropped the bomb and R.O.B's flew down and began to activate it.

I gasped and tapped pit, gaining his attention. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pointed to the bomb. "Pit! We have to go, all of us. That's a bomb! If it consumes any of us, we'll die." I told him.

He looked at me. "How...do you know all of this?" I began to focus my gaze on the four characters in front of me. "I'll tell you later. Right now we have a bigger problem."

Pit hesitantly nodded and flew towards the middle, leaving me by myself. I dared not to move, afraid to get in their way. The bomb was activated and we only had Three minutes to get out of here.

The ancient Minister nodded slightly and flew back to the halberd. Mario began to run towards the bomb only to stop. Everyone turned to look behind them.

A giant wrecking Ball flew through the air and hit Mario, sending him flying. 'Oh god. This is so bad.' I was slightly panicking.

Even though I knew this whole story but the fact that it was happening before my eye was kinda horrifying.

After Mario got launched to who knows where Petey caged Peach and Zelda. Peach let out a little scream of distress.

Kirby and Pit began to battle Petey. Pit used his dual blades/ bow and arrows. He sliced at Petey, while Kirby just used his fists(?) and his feet to kick and punch Petey. Kirby occasionally used his hammer, but he didn't use it much.

Once defeated, Petey exploded and I bit my lip not knowing who survived. Eventually, Pit and Kirby jumped out with Zelda and Peach got launched the opposite way.

Wario came...from somewhere with a Dark Canon. At first, Wario aimed at Kirby, Pit, and Zelda but then he realized Peach was by herself. He aimed at her and I began to run towards her.

I couldn't make it in time. Wario shot and Peach became a lifeless figurine. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and fell to my knees.

'I could have saved her'. I thought.