Seven

"O-oh d-d-d-dear!" Alphys says at the sight of the robot.

"GREETINGS NEW HUMAN," it says. "MY NAME IS METTATON."

"Eh..." I say. "Hi?"

"HUMAN, YOU MUST ACCOMPANY ME-"

"Oh, hell no," Sans stands protectively in front of me.

"M-Mettaton, please go back to recharge your b-battery," Alphys says a little more nervous than usual.

"Why? Why is it so important?" Undyne asks.

"Mettaton has enough power to end Clementine," Sans replies glaring warily at the robot.

I feel a pang of nervousness and the thought returns to me, that anything can hurt me in this world. Then, Sans stands completely in front of me while holding my hand, and I start feeling better.

"I WOULD NOT GO TO SUCH ACTIONS IF IT WERE NOT NECESSARY," Mettaton says. "ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT CLEARLY SANS HAS ROMANTIC HORMONE-RELATED EMOTIONS FOR THE HUMAN CLEMENTINE."

Sans starts blushing bright blue, and I lower my gaze hiding my face on his shoulder. 

"Awww!" Alphys yells out. "Is that true, S-Sans? D-do you like Clementine?"

Sans is still blushing fiercely.

"NYEEEEEH Yes he does!!"

"How cute!!" Alphys yells out.

"THEREFORE, LET US CELEBRATE!" Suddenly, Mettaton starts making artificial smoke and confetti come out of several places of the lab. 

"M-M-Mettaton, that would be enough," Alphys says.

"NO," Mettaton says and rolls their way over to me, and Sans refuses to move out of the way. "DO YOU, SANS, TAKE CLEMENTINE AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED BRIDE?"

"I'm sure a wedding at the hands of a robot would be electrifying, but we're not getting married yet," Sans says.

"YET?!" Everyone else in the lab says.

Sans blushes. "You know what I meant!"

"Ooh," Papyrus suddenly says. "What's this for?"

"N-No, P-P-P-Papyrus!"

It's too late, when Papyrus already pressed whatever he was curious on Mettaton's back. Mettaton releases a huge amount of steam, and there are even spotlights.

"Oh, yeah..." A femenine-slash-masculine and severely sassy voice fills the room. Then, the steam wears off and we see a different robot, tall, humanoid, with excessively well designed legs.

"My darlings," the new Mettaton says, "you just couldn't wait to see my fabulous new form, could you? Who was the dear who gave me such a privilege?"

Papyrus raises his hand and timidly says. "It was me, nyeh heh heh... heh."

Mettaton looks at Paps. "My, my!"

Paps blushes.

"Aren't you a cute skeleton, sweetheart, what is your name?"

"I," Paps gets inspired, "am the GRRRREAT Papyrus!"

"Papyrus," Mettaton runs a finger over Paps's jawline.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa," Sans says. "Is this a triple date now?"

Papyrus blushes brightly at Mettaton. "Nyeh... heh..."

"Anyway," Sans continues, "what else do we need to do here, Alphys?"