Chapter 2

Alexis POV

"SPIDER!"

My head has never gotten up so fast in my entire life. But as soon as it did, it hit the hard roof of the car. "Fuck!" I groaned, it really hurt like a bitch. I opened my eyes and saw Jay on the passenger sit laughing and Steven just let out a light chuckle. Idiots. I was sitting at the back, like always, and by looking out the windows we were arriving at the airport.

"We're here" announced Steven. He parked the car in front of the airport entrance  and turned the engine off. I took my backpack containing my most essential belongings: make up, charger, headphones, and the most important, my phone. I got out the car closing the door behind me. Steven and Jay soon followed. We went to the back of the car and started pulling out our luggage from the trunk. Jay closed it and my eyes instantly went to Steven. I quickly went to him, slamming my body to his. I hugged him tight putting my arms around his neck while he put his on my back and the other one in the back of my neck. "I'm gonna miss you". My eyes started getting watery.

Me and Steven have never been apart for too long

Me and Steven have never been apart for too long. My parents yeah, sometimes they went on business trips and I didn't see them for months, but Steven, he has always been with me, when our parents were home or traveling. So it's hard being without him. He may pull pranks on me with Jay and sometimes make fun of me, but he has always been a protective and loving brother. Like when we were kids I always got scared of spiders and he always killed them for me. That's how much he loves me and protects me. And as much as either of us would deny it, we needed each other. But I knew this was for my safety and he would always be on call if I needed him and he knew the same.

"I'm gonna miss you too. So much." He mumbled against my shoulder were his head rested. He pulled out from the hug and put the palm of his hands on my cheeks. I looked at him and he had the same sad eyes I had. "Don't worry okay? We're gonna be in touch every day and maybe I can take some time off and come with you guys on the trip for a while" He smiled at me.

"I would really like that" I said giving him a smile back.

"Okay let's get going or you're gonna miss the flight." We broke the embrace and I took one of my suitcases while Steven  took the other. Jay already had his on hands and we all started walking inside. Once we reached the check up line it was time so say goodbye.

Jay dropped his backpack and went to Steven for some kind of bro hug I don't know. "Bye man, take care of her and don't let her out of your sight okay? There's people targeting you guys and we don't need any problems. I'm trusting you."

"Of course bro, and don't worry, she's on good hands." Yeah right.

Steven and I hugged for the last time. "Love you" I said. "Love you too, take care and have fun"

Jay and I took our bags and head to the guards checking the passwords and plane tickets. I took a last look at Steven and thought of how much I'm gonna miss him.