Chapter 3

Alexis POV

I open half an eye to see the bright light coming from the outside, closing it I groaned still feeling exhausted from the trip. I'm so not a morning person. And this light! "Go bother someone else!'' I shouted at the sun trowing the pillow under my head through the open window. I sit up and fully opened my still sleepy eyes looking at the palm trees and the beautiful big blue ocean in front of me. It smells so good. Everything felt so quiet and peaceful. It was one of my favorite views of all and hearing the ocean waves crashing with one another was just relaxing. Waking up to a gorgeous view on a tropical island? I could really get used to these.

I moved my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up from the bed and started walking to the opened balcony. I rested my elbows on the edge and took a deep breath. Who knew that not even two days ago I was on my family's mansion in the middle of nowhere and now I'm in a beach house in a tropical island. So much out there that still I haven't seen and now I'm here. And this is just the first day, I can't imagine the rest of this vacation.

I took a last glance and turned around walking to the bathroom that connected with my bedroom. I have to say it was a nice bedroom. Last night Jay carried me to the bed and I was fast asleep so I didn't get the chance to look at it.

The room was a nice size, a king bed in the middle with nice soft white sheets and pillows and  two wooden night stands at each side with lamps hanging from the ceiling. There's also an armchair on the corner of the room besides the glass doors opening to the balcony. I could really get used to this.

As I entered the bedroom, I did my business ,and went to the sink and started brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and like always, I looked like shit. But I was in a beautiful island on a beautiful house, so who cares? I fished brushing my teeth and just when I was going to leave the bathroom I remembered I haven't taken a shower in like two days.

I turned around and went to the shower, taking the handle and soon warm water started pouring from the shower head. I took my clothe off, that remains the same from the yesterday and entered the shower. Immediately water started running down every inch of my body and that relaxed me even more.

I finished washing myself, stepped out of the shower an took a fluffy white towel, drying myself and wrapping my body with it making a nod on the top side. I took the clothe from the floor and entered the bedroom. Picking my suitcase from the floor and resting it on the bed, I took the zipper and opened the bag looking at which clothe I was going to wear. I chose a red, two peace bathing suit with white stripes at the sides of the bottom part, with blue shorts and a white crop top.

I left the room and started walking towards the kitchen

I left the room and started walking towards the kitchen. It was an open concept house so you could also see the family, kitchen and the big pool on the patio surrounded by green lawn. I entered the kitchen just when I saw Jay getting out of the water with his surfboard resting on his right hip, his hand holding it. He waved his hair to the side and took it in his left hand shaking it a little looking at the sand in-between his feet. Water drops where running down his neck, chest, well toned abs and his absolutely perfect v-line and legs. What the fuck Alexis? Said my conscience. Stop lingering Jay's body!