Chapter 6

Alexis POV

"Hi, would you like to buy some snacks or beverages?" the flight attendant asked while she passed seat to seat asking the same thing to all passengers.

"You want something?" I asked Jay.

"Nah, I'm ok, you buy whatever you want" he answered looking at his phone. I wonder what is he doing in his phone all the time.

"We wont buy anything, thank you" I smiled at her as she nodded her head and went to the next line. We eat before boarding the plane so we weren't hungry. Plus, the snacks they sell in the planes were ridiculously expensive, not that we didn't have enough money to buy them, but I found them absurd.

"You exited to get there?" Jay turned his head from his phone and asked.

"Of course, I'm more than exited" I answered with a big smile. It was seriously going to be the best vacation ever.

"I'm glad, and I'm quite exited too." I was really glad he chose this place for me. I didn't know he knew how much I wanted to come to Hawaii. I don't remember ever talking to him about it, only with Steven. Maybe I've mentioned it sometime and Jay actually paid attention, but with what he has done lately I'm not that shocked, but happy.

"This time we're staying at an hotel, not a beach house. I thought like if we're going to be very busy and going from there to there and most of the time out, that it was easier to have room service and what not"

"Perfect" I said. He was right, I guess he thought about everything.

"And there's another surprise when we get there" He added with a smug face.

"What? Another surprise? What is it?" is he serious? Just flying to Hawaii was enough for me and now he wanted to give me another surprise? Why is he doing all of this?

He sighed and rolled his eyes before saying "Alexis, we've been over this. It's not going to be a surprise if I tell you what it is before I show it to you. And like before, I promise that you're going to love this one too"

"Okay fine." I really want to know what the next surprise is. My hands cupped his chin with my fingers and added "This one better be good as they first one" I teased.

"You have no idea"

We were looking at each other when we just couldn't keep our eyes away from each other

We were looking at each other when we just couldn't keep our eyes away from each other. The way his hazel eyes looked at my brown ones was like he was thinking about something troubled that even he didn't understand. But I was the same. I felt like something was building inside of me. The energy, the different kind of enery between the both of us. I couldn't understand what was happening right know, but all I knew was that our faces were really close and we wouldn't stop smiling. Our time in Hawaii was really going to be interesting.

~*~

The taxi dropped us at the front of this amazing hotel we were staying for I don't know how long. It was gigantic, it had a enormous fountain just in the front of the front doors and you could see it was a star hotel, and I was anxious to see the rest of this place.