Chapter 7

Alexis POV

Alexis POV

Are you kidding me right now?

"Savannah!" I cried out from my room while looking through every corner in the area, because apparently my mascara didn't want to be found. "Ughh..."

We where currently on our villa getting ready because tonight we were celebrating all of us being together and on vacation. We decided on going to a club near by the hotel. They were all super exited including me. I've never been to one so lets se how it goes.

But right now it's going terrible, because soon we are leaving and I'm only in my bra and underwear, doing my make up, while everyone is probably ready waiting for me and I can't find my mascara. "What's wrong, babe?"

I turned my head and saw Savannah entering my room while brushing her hair. Oh thank god, she still wasn't dressed, just in there underwear just like me, but she already had her make up done so I still had time. "I can't find my mascara. Can I burrow yours?"

"Of course. It's on my bag, in my room."

I sighed in relieve and said "Thank you" and walked to her room, that was connected with mine.

"Always" she replied. "I'm using your blowdryer!" she shouted from my room and I replied with an ok. I entered her room and and the first thing I saw was her bag sitting on the bed. Thank god.

I took it and searched for the mascara. "Here it is" I said to myself when I found it, but something else caught my eyes. What the hell is this? I took the box in my hand and took it out of the purse. Why would Savannah have this in her purse? And it was opened...

"Hey Alexis! Hurry up, we're leaving in twen-" and just then Jay decided to enter the room. Shit. "-Alexis, what the hell are you doing with that?" I don't know, I've never seen something like this so close. So, I stood there, not knowing what to say, and supper embarrassed. My face was probably red right now, but soon saw Jay's eyes going lower and lower towards my body and realized I was still on my bra and underwear. Double shit.

"Jay!" I hissed as his perverted eyes finally looked at mine while I took the towel on the chair besides me and covered my semi-naked body.

"Hey, I'm not the one in underwear with a box of condoms in my hand." he said crossing his hands inform of his chest.

"Yeah well they're not mine" I said back.

"You sure? Maybe they need some use. And I think we can give the perfect one." My whole face instantly turned fifty shades darker. How can he say something like that? And is it wrong to think that for me it didn't sound like such a bad idea? Oh my god what is wrong with me?

He broke the silence with a chuckle and said, "Hey, I'm kidding. But, seriously we're leaving in twenty hurry up." And that was the last thing he said before he took off, and not before taking a good look at my uncovered legs.