chapter 4

I woke up and looked around me to find jc's arms around my waist, I twitched and jc looked at me. "good morning, have anymore bad dreams?" "No, they stopped when you slept with me." after i said that i felt my face start to burn and I felt a little nervous again. Jc kissed my neck a bit and as always it felt really good. I moaned a couple of times.

Jc's POV

last night kim had 3 nightmares, the last one was bad when she told me she was alone and then walked away but I grabbed her before she could leave. This morning I was awake before kim but i just wanted to stay there with her in my arms, then I felt her twitch which I guess meant she was awake. I asked her if she had anymore bad dreams and she said no because I slept with her(not in a inapropriate way) when she said that she started blushing a lot which was really cute. I leaned over and kissed her neck, she twitched a bit then i heard her moan quite a bit which I love. I asked her if she was hungry and she said yeah so we both went downstairs to get breakfast. I made us eggs, bacon and pancakes. When we were done I told her she could change in my room so she went upstairs, I waited a bit then went up to see if she was done. When I looked in she was putting on her shorts on but I came in anyways, "hey.. oh sorry I thought you were finished." She saw me and blushed then ran behind my bed and crouched into a ball. I walked over and held out my hand, she held my hand and i pulled her up and her and i were staring into eachother's eyes. She was against the wall so it looked like i cornered her but it wasn't like that at all but i did walk a little closer to her. I put my hands on the wall, one on each side of her. She took a tiny step closer to me and we stared into eachothers eyes again. I put one of my arms around her and brought her close to my chest and kissed her neck. She moaned and moaned then backed against the wall, i continued. She then slid down the wall and i sat beside her and put her on my lap so that we were both facing foward then i kissed her neck again. She moaned a lot she grabbed by arms and put them around her, i kept them there and kissed her lips.After kim got up and she took her shirt off. She must of forgot i was in the room so i walked up behind her and kissed her neck. She moaned and a bit after turned around and faced me. She had a very good body but i never knew since we like never went swimming together at all, she put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. Kim grabbed the shirt i gave her out of her bag but i stopped her first. "you have a perfect body." She blushed and little smile appeared on her face. I hugged kim and she dropped everything in her hands and put her hands on my chest. I kissed her and when i did she smiled under the kiss. I walked over to my closet and closed the door, kim came and knocked on the door "jc, you ok?" I opened the door and she walked in. I had no shirt on and when she saw me she wouldn't stop staring but when she realized I saw her staring at me she turned the other way. "Uhh sorry jc." I turned her around and picked her up, she started blushing and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her neck and she leaned over my shoulder, she started to moan a bit then she was shaking so i put her down. "Are you cold." She shook her head and sat down against the wall and i sat in front of her. She got up and sat on my lap facing me and i could feel her warmth. I inched my face closer to hers and our lips touched. I had waited so long to kiss her and it happened, on her birthday...quite a few time actually. Kim put her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair, i liked when she played with my hair it felt good. We kissed for a while to remember it since it would be the only time it happened and i enjoyed every minute of it. I licked her lips for an entrance and she excepted and then right there was the perfect kiss.

Kim's POV

I was kissing Jc but not just kissing... french kissing. When we stopped we stared into eachother's eyes and a tear ran down my cheek, i quickly wiped it away hoping jc didn't see but he did. "Whats wrong?" He looked concerned. "I like kian A LOT but I like you alot too. This is too difficult, I can't choose between you guys." "Kim, you don't need to choose when the time comes you'll know who's meant for you." I smiled and hugged jc, I couldn't resist. I leaned closer to him and we kissed again. I wish I could just be with jc and kian.

30 minutes later

I was downstairs waiting because kian said he would pick me up. Then a there was a knock at the door, it was kian. I hugged kian and he kissed my forehead then i was about to walk out when jc called me. "Hey kim can i talk to quickly, its kinda personal." "uh sure, ill be right back kian." Kian nodded and I followed jc, he lead me around the corner and in the closet where he goes for private talks, usually we are in here. "I know you have to leave but I wanted to do this one last time." I nodded thinking he was gonna kiss me again and he did, but he kissed my neck which was bad since i might moan but then i hear kian yell out ill wait outside then the door closed. Perfect now i am safe, i started moaning and it felt really good. Jc gently pushed me against the wall and the tingly sensation grew the strongest its ever been. I moaned louder over and over and over. I slid my back down the wall and he kneeled in front of me and continued, it felt super amazing and i didn't want him to stop. We kept going a bit longer and then he stopped and helped me up. We walked to the front door, jc kissed my forhead and then i left, i just hope i don't get those nightmares again but i knew i wouldn't as long as i had kian and jc.