Chapter 12

Kim's POV

I got up out of bed and looked at Jc, he was still asleep but he looked cute when he was asleep. I went to the bathroom with clothes and had a quick shower, when I got out I put my clothes on. I was wearing my lime green top that covers only half of my belly, parky ripped jeans, and my red vans. Also to top off my outfit I put on hoop earrings, mascara, and a pale color eyeshadow. My hair had dried and was really wavy so I brushed it to calm down the craziness then exited the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom Jc was standing right there in front of the door. "I didn't know where you went." He smiled then started eyeing me head to toe. "No need to stare buddy." He smiled then the rest of O2L came down, and everyone was actually dressed and not in there pajamas. We all decided to go penny boarding after breakfast, so we all ate then grabbed our boards and skated to the beach. I put a swim suit on since I was pretty sure I would end up either going swimming or getting thrown into the water like usual by Connor or Jc.

When we got to the beach I ran over to the shore and laid on my back in the sand, it felt nice being back at the beach even though it would take forever to get the sand out of my hair. I took my shirt and pants off and went into the water up only to my ankles then turned to see all of O2L coming and I guess they all brought swimming trunks..... and water guns. "Connor put the gun down." Connor walked towards me with a gun, and it was loaded up too. "Why should I?" I paused then answered " I can help you against the rest of O2L." He walked right up to me and smiled "deal." We shook hands and then he handed me a water gun. I hid it behind my back and walked up to Jc and Ricky who were talking, "guys why did you bring water guns, it's no fair." I did a pouty face at Jc and he smiled at me then I pulled out the gun and sprayed him and then I sprayed Ricky. Jc didn't have a gun or so I thought because next thing I knew it I got hit with water balloons.... Lots of water balloons. I fell on my back and sat up, my arm started hurting but I ignored it. "Oh I'm sorry Kim." "Ow, it's fine Jc." I got up and then I sprayed him again but this time ran away, when I ran I hit Kian and almost fell again but caught myself. Kian was holding a pool noodle. I was about to run but I felt two arms wrap around me before I had the chance, I looked behind me to find Ricky. "This is payback for spraying me." He lifted me then walked towards the water, then through me. When I got in the water I held my breath and stayed under for a while to scare them. I have good lungs so I stayed under for almost two minutes then walked to shore to see Jc and Ricky with surprised faces. "Something wrong?" I paused then Jc walked up to me then hit me with another balloon "I know you were faking." I quickly ran behind Connor so I could refill my gun, Jc was running "Connor blast her!" He shook his head "sorry but we have a truce." I ran up beside him and we had a full out war, I turned for a second to my surprise someone wrapped their arms around me, it was Sam. He lifted me up and walked over to the water and threw me. His throw was a bit bad and I went down hard and hit my head on something hard, maybe a rock but then everything went black.

Jc's POV

When Kim went right into the water she didn't come back up, I thought she was joking around but she had been under for almost 5 minutes. "Guys I don't think it's a joke, I'm going in for her." I jumped into the water but I couldn't find her, I looked deeper and then I saw her. She was laying on the ground on a small rock, she must of hit her head. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to shore, I walked onto the beach and laid her in the sand gently. I put my head near her mouth, " guys she isn't breathing..." I looked at Kian and he nodded at me. I leaned closer to Kim, a had to do mouth to mouth. I leaned closer to her then put my lips on hers. After a couple of minutes I stopped then waited. A minute passed and then Kim started coughing then sat up quickly. Kian ran up to Kim and hugged her, although she seemed confused. "What happened, all I remember is Sam throwing me." "You hit your head on a rock under the water and almost drowned but Jc saved you. Well Kian summed it all up pretty good, we helped Kim up and went back to the house.

Kim's POV

We got back to the house and when I sat down my head started to feel a bit better. The rest of O2L left so it was just me and Jc, "uh, Jc?" "Yeah?" I paused from almost forgetting what I was gonna say but continued "thanks for saving me." I smiled and hugged him then went upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and waited, I knew Jc would come into my room. A couple minutes passed and Jc came in and sat on my bed next to me, I turned toward him and kissed him on the cheek. "Kim, do you wanna go out tonight?" "I'd love too" he stood up and smiled "okay, meet me at the beach in one hour and wear something nice." I modded and then he left the room, I wonder what he had planned.

Okay guys, I know this chapter I shorter than usual(I don't know) but I am still continuing this story.... By the way it is my first so yeah. Anyways I just wanna say thank you to all of you because I have at this moment 93 reads for this story...... OMG that's freaking amazing so thank you guys and thanks to the user who voted for my story. I love you and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story that will be coming soon... So stay cloudy :)