Chapter 13

Kims POV

I went over to my closet, I had like nothing formal to wear. "Ugh what do I wear now?" I looked a bit more and found a tan colored sundress... perfect. I got up and laid the dress down on my bed then went to take a shower, when I got out I dried and straightened my hair and put on the dress. Under the dress I had on a British design strapless bikini top with black bottoms, I also grabbed my phone and then left for the beach.

Jc's POV

I was excited for Kim to get here, I planned for us to just swim and hangout all night...just the two of us, it would be perfect. I hope she is okay with that though, she loves to swim so this should turn out great.

I looked over from across the beach and saw Kim walking over, she was in a british design bikini. She looked amazing as usual, I loved it when she straightened her hair it just looked really really gorgeous on her.

Kim's POV

I arrived at the beach, I looked at Jc who was turned around. He was in his cute swimming trunks, I quickly took my dress off and put it in my bag, then I layed my bag down off to the side in the sand and walked over to Jc. I walkes over and Jc saw me but wouldn't stop staring at me. I didn't mind this time though. I stopped in front of him and smiled. Jc put his hands on my waist and gently pulled me closer to him. I then spoke up "so what is this for Jc?" He just smiled and walked me over to the water. "I just want to spend time with you, just the two of us."

I started smiling after that, then Jc put his hands on my waist again while pulling me closer. I looked up at him and he kissed me, I put my arms around his neck. I loved when Jc was romantic like this, its just so sweet. Jc broke the kiss "I almost forgot, I got you something... here." He grabbed a box from the sand and gave it to me. I opened it and inside was a beautifully designed beanie. I am obsessed with them which he knows. "Look at the front of it." Jc flipped the beanie over and showed me, it had our initials on it. I put on the beanie and looked up at Jc, he smiled really big but I interupted him by hugging him.

Jc's POV

Kim put on her beanie that I got specially made for her. She lookes up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes, I couldn't help but smile. Next thing I knew it she quickly came up and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. I then heard what sounded like crying, I knelt down and looked at kim, she had tears pouring down her face. "I'm sorry...I can't help it." I wiped away her tears, "kim don't apologize..whats wrong?" She wrapped her little fingers around my wrist and pulled my hand away from her face slowly. "Nothing's wrong, I'm just really happy." She smiled and sat back still looking at me. I smiled then leaned in and kissed her, I was just glad that she was happy.

We both ran into the water as fast as we could then dove into the water. It wasn't fair though because kim had good lungs like Connor did so she could stay under water for a long time. I wasn't going to let her trick me anymore though. When she stays under for a long time it really scares me, I dont want her to drown. Kim came up to the surface and I hugged her tight from behind. She wrapped her arms around mine which were at her belly, then I kissed her neck, I haven't done that in a while.

Kim's POV

I came up from the water and I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I put my arms around Jc's but then I felt something, Jc was kissing my neck. I haven't felt him do that in a while and it felt good. I felt like I was gonna fall to my knees but I was being held up by him, his arms around my waist. A couple minutes later Jc picked me up and carried me bridal style out of the water, he put me down by my bag and we penny boarded back to his place.

When we got to his place he picked me up off my penny board and carried me bridal style (again) into his room. Jc put me down, I sat on his bed while he quickly left the room. I went to the bathroom to change, I put on my lime green top that I like, it only goes halfway down my stomach. I also put on a pair if white ripped skinny jeans. My hair was wavy again, luckily I brought my flat iron so I straightened my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I walked back into his room to wait for him. While I waited I looked at all his snapbacks and beanies, I then remembered the one he gave me at the beach so I took out my ponytail, brushed it out then put on the beanie. I then heard Jc walk in but I kept looking at his hats, he had so many and they were all really nice, I wanted them badly. I felt Jc's presence behind me, I turned around and looked at him. "sorry, but you have a lot of beanies." He smiled at me "I know, I love them, its my favourite accessory to wear." Me and Jc were both alike right there. After chatting for a bit we both went downstairs to eat, It was nice being here with Jc then alone at his house.

Jc's POV

After Kim and I finished eating we went back up to my room. I sat down ob the floor, kim walked up to me and sat down with me. I put her in front if me on my lap and kissed her neck. She seemed to enjoy as always, so I continued to kiss her. She turned towards me and I couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so cute, I just love seeing her in beanies. Kim layed down on her side with back facing me, I layed down next to her but turned her toward me. I put my arm around her and she buried her face in my chest, it was cute. I stood up with kim in my arms and layed her in my bed, I got in bed too and we soon fell asleep.