Chapter 14

Kim's POV

I slowly opened my eyes while sitting up, as I did Jc walked in and sat down next to me with a worried expression for some reason. Jc locked fingers with me "Kim, are you okay now?" I just gave him a confused look because I had no idea what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" I was kind of confused, "you don't remember?" I shook my head, I was really curious though. "What happened Jc?" He looked into my eyes while speaking "I could hear you mumbling in your sleep and last night you got up, went to the corner and it looked like you were crying." Jc pulled me into a hug "What's wrong kim?" I then remembered that, I looked down at my arms then back at jc. That night before I was with Jc after swimming I was just feeling really depressed, I get bullied alot but never told Jc. Last night I slept with a sweater on because I cut my arms but didn't want him to find out. Jc puy his hand where it hurts, I cringed from the pain. "Kim whats wrong with your arm?" I didn't answer him, then Jc grabbed my sweater from shoulder and took it off. He layed my sweater in yhe floor then grabbed ine of my arms. I looked at Jc's eyes, he was really worried so I quit fighting and let him see.

Jc lifted my arm and saw my cuts, he stood up and lifted my arm as well so I stood up too. He got down on his knee and looked at me "kim why would you cut yourself?!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I ignored it, "I have just been depressed lately Jc, I've been getting bullied..." I was expecting him to have the same reaction as Kian and maybe get teary eyed but instead Jc immidiately stood up while pulling me to his chest. "Kim don't beat yourself up, I will always be here to protect you." I looked up at him, I had tears dribbling down my cheeks. Jc wiped my tears while leaning closer to me. He leaned in and kissed me, I was glad to hear Jc was there for me.

Jc's POV

I broke from the kiss and continued to hug kim. I then got a text, O2L was going to be coming over for another hangout plus they were gonna be moving in as well. I heard a knock at the door "kim I'll be right back ok?" she nodded then I ran downstairs. I opened the door and Kian walked inside, he had all his stuff with him. I showed him his room and helped him unpack. Kian turned to me "hey where's Kim?" I told him in my room but that she was kind of sad right now.

Kian's POV

I walked into Jc's room to find kim sitting in the corner on the floor. When she saw me she stood up and walked over but she started to hide her arms behind her back. I grabbed her arms and looked at it, there were cuts now on her arms again. Kim explained to me that she was getting bullied and was feeling depressed. I hugged her tightly and I could feel her shaking, I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs and sat on the couch. She sat on one and I sat on a different one across from it. The door then opened and in walked Connor, he saw Kim and ran over. "Kim are you okay?" connor immidately looked worried, "just kind of depressed." Connor sat next to me and we started talking.

Kim's POV

I heard another knock at the door, Kian and Connor had went to the backyard and so did Jc so I went and answered it, it was Sam. I had mascara running so it was obvious that I was crying but the first thing sam saw was the cuts. Sam pulled me outside and lightly pushed me against the wall. "Kim you shouldn't be doing this to yourself." I knew that but I was sad and couldn't help it. Sam leaned in closer to me, "sam you can't kiss me." He didn't go to do that though, he went for my neck. He started to kiss my neck and it felt good, I wanted to stop him but I just couldn't. I put my right hand (the side of my neck he was kissing) on his shoulder. The kissing actually started to calm me down which was great. I slid down the wall right to the floor, he kneeled in front of me and continued. I grabbed a part of his shirt and pulled it a bit, aftet doing that he moved down my neck to where my collar bone was then back up again. It was a weird tingly sensation, Sam then stood up and grabbed my hand to help me up. He put his hands on my waist "do you feel any better?" I nodded while slightly smiling then we went inside. I sat on the couch and Sam went to the backyard with the others. A couple minutes passed and I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Ricky, he saw my eyes and pulled me into the kitchen. "Kim what's wrong?" before I coyld answer he saw my wrists and put his hands on my waist while pulling slightly closer to him. "Kim don't tell me your getting bullied again.." I slightly nodded then I lost the feeling and my legs, Ricky kept me up though. "What is it Kim?" I tilted my head back and almost fell "I feel..light headed." Kian lifted my chin up and leaned in to kiss my neck, once his lips touched my neck I started feeling better again. I put my hands on his chest, he had one hand on my waist and the other holding my chin up. We then walked over tho the couch, I sat down and ricky sat behind me. He moved my hair away from my neck and continued to kiss it but this time the left side. I fell back against his chest, it felt so good. After he stood up while smiling and went outside with the others. Jc walked in and grabbed my hand while bringing me into his room. We went into his walk in closet and he shut the door. "Kim I think I know how to calm you down." He lightly pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. It felt so good, he went up to my ear and that was a sensation that felt really good. I slid down the wall to the floor, Jc crouched down over me and lifted my chin up, he then kissed my lips. He got into it and it was amazing, we technically had a little make out session then he helped me up.

Jc's POV

We exited my closet and went outside where everyone else was at. We all had fun for a bit then went to go unpack all of o2l's stuff, it took most of the day but we finished the job.

Later that night(Jc's POV)

Kim was up in her room, she hasn't come down ever since we finished unpacking. I was getting worried but I couldn't check on her because she locked her door. I couldn't just stand around so I walked up to her room again. I tried opening the door and it actually opened, Kim saw me qnd walked over. "Kim why did you lock yourself up here?" She hugged me "I just wanted a little time alone but I'm ready to come down now" she smiled at me. I smiled back and grabbed her hand, we walked downstairs with the rest of o2l. I was glad Kim was fine, I thought she got hurt or something. We went diwnstairs with everybody and just watched a movie. We watched a horror movie called the Grudge and it was actually really scary. There were times during the movie where Kim got so scared she hid her face in my chest and it was pretty adorable.

Kim's POV

I woke up im my bed, Jc must of carried me to bed. I got up and got dressed, I put on a large red sweater, ripped skinny jeans, my toms and the beanie Jc gave me. Once I was dressed I went to my bathroom and did my makeup, just foundation, concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I walked down the hall to Jc's room and slowly opened the door, he wasn't there. I walked over to his bed, his phone was there which meant he was still in the room since he never leaves his phone. I felt to arms quickly wrap around my stomach which scared me but I knew it was Jc. "Good morning my princess." I smiled "Good morning, your up early today." Jc turned me around to face him "well I felt like changing it up today." Jc lifted my chin up to look at him and kissed me before we went downstairs. I sat on his bed while he went over to pick a beanie, of course. Jc sat down next to me while puttimg his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. He leaned in and his lips touched my neck, it felt good but my neck was feeling really sensative this morning. Jc continued but I bit my lip to stop myself from any "outbursts".

(sorry that this chapter is short but im truing to think of ideas. i think i might write a new fanfiction about magcon so stay tuned for that. If i can think if anything for this one ill tell you all but for now just watch for another fanfic.)

~Stay Cloudy ;)