Chapter 11

Jc's POV

Kim stood up in front of me, I stood up as well and kissed her. I stopped and kim looked up at me, she was smiling which was really cute. We walked downstairs, I was expecting O2L to be here soon since I invited them over to see the new house. There was a knock at the door so I opened it and o2l was there, I let them in and we all sat and talked in the living room for a while. We all decided to have a sleepover and the house was pretty big so it would be fine.

Kim's POV

It was dark out now and o2l was staying the night, we decided to play truth or dare... well it was ricky and kian's idea actually but whatever. Kian grabbed a bottle and we all sat in a circle, "I'll go first." Kian spun the bottle and it landed on connor. "Connor, truth or dare?" "Truth!" connor immediately said truth, kian always chooses prank calls for connor and he gets embarrassed which is funny but not this time. "Okay, who do you like best out of all of o2l?" everyone starting going oooh which was funny "well jc of course." kian made a weird face and jc went up behind connor and tackled him. Jc sat back down and the game continued, connor spun the bottle and it landed on ricky. "Ricky truth or dare?" ricky didn't answer because sam, trevor and him were whispering to eachother. "what are you three talking about?" Jc said in a funny tone. Sam walked up to jc and whispered his i guess idea to him. Jc nodded and sat down then sam spoke up. "Ok no more truth or dare, we are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven but with a twist. If 2 guys arr together then well just talk it out. Everyone nodded including me, I was bervous though but it should be interesting. Everyone sat in a circle then sam explained how it would work. " Ok so we will go in order clockwise, you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on is your partner the 7 minutes." Everyone nodded and we began. Kian spun first and it landed on trevor, they walked around the corner to the closet waited and laughed. They came back and trevor had a red mark on his left cheek. "Don't ask." trevor said but kian spoke up. "he was getting sassy so I slapped him." everyone laughed and trevor spun the bottle, it landed on kian again. "Don't slap me again." "no promises." They walked back and we all started laughing real loud. They came back and this time they seemed normal. Kian spun the bottle and then it landed on the one person I didn't want it to... me. I stood up and walked to the closet with him casually, I didn't want to seem nervous. We both sat down and when he looked me in the eyes I then felt hot in the face. "Kim, why did you go with jc and leave me?" I was suprised he would bring that up. "I thought you left me and I do still have feelings for you." Kian sat up straight still looking at me. "really?" "yeah, but I also like Jc." He still seemed happy though, i guess it made him happy knowing I still love him. Kian sat closer to me and put his hand on mine, I was looking down an then looked up at kian. He had his eyes closed and was leaning closer to kiss me, I felt like I had to stop him but didn't. I closed my eyes and leaned closer to kian and then our lips touched, it felt nice and I haven't felt that in a long time. Our 7 minutes ended and we both went back to the circle, luckily my face wasn't red anymore. I spun the bottle and weird enough it landed on Sam, sam got up and we walked over into the closet. I stayed standing this time and so did sam, "Kim, do you like me?" "sam I liked you as a friend the first while I met you but in time my feelings grew, I have feelings for you but also for kian and of course jc." Sam smiled and stepped closer to me. "You wouldn't be upset if I did what I'm about to do would you?" I knew what he was going to do and shook my head, I was fine with it. Sam leaned in and closed his eyes, I did the same and then his lips met mine. We had like 6 minutes still so we technically kissed the whole time then we went back to the circle. My face wasn't red but Sam's was, it didn't suprise anyone since sam normally had a little tint of red on his face. Sam went to bathroom so Jc took bis turn, he spun the bottle lightly while seeming like he did it hard and of course it landed on me. Trevor spoke up "Oooo..." everybody laughed and then I followed Jc to the closet. For some reason I was super nervous and almost tripped over my own feet. When we got to closet I decided to stay standing but I leaned against the wall and looked down, I was getting self conciouss from my face freaking burning and I couldn't stop twitching. I heard the door close and Jc walked up to me, he lifted my chin and smiled. "Well somebody seems nervous." "Uhh.sorry.." He just smiled more "why, its super cute." After he said that I got even hotter in the face and it burned, I turned toward the wall with my hands over my face. Jc got really close to me and put his arms around me, he kissed my neck and I twitched a bit.

Jc's POV

Kim had was turned toward the wall, I stepped closer and put my arms around her then kissed her neck. She twitched a bit then turned around, I leaned in and kissed her the second she looked at me. She put her arms around my neck then like always ran her fingers through my hair, I stayed like that until our 7 minutes were up then went back to the circle. It was getting late so we all decided to go to sleep, to make more room Kim would sleep with Me in my room. kim went and put her pj's on then went into My room,I had no shirt on and was standing by my bed on my phone. She walked in and stood in front of me, I looked up then smiled. "Ready for bed?" "yeah." I sat on the bed then Kim sat next to me. I leaned closer then kissed kim, it was a long passionate kiss then after I laid down with her in my arms and we went to sleep.