Ch.3 Another Speedster?

(1 month later/Near the docks)So, who's this? Asked Joe. This was Roscoe Dillion, files say he worked here at the factory. I replied as I stood up. Which one? Asked Joe as he looked around to see three factories. Uh..it says he worked at that one, the dreidel and top factory. I said as I pointed at one of the factories. Ok, well have August investigat this for a little bit. You need to investigate this as The Flash, to sped things up. Said Joe as we walked behind a police van. Ok, I'll see you later. I said as I flashed away.(At STAR Labs)We need to figure out what happened to this guy, cause look, he's a crisp. I said as I took my gloves off. We'll work on it from here, you go work on it at the CCPD. Said Caitlin. Are you sure? I asked. Year, go ahead, be a CSI for once. Said Cisco sarcastically. Ok....see yah later! I said as I got quickly dressed and flashed to the department.(At the CCPD) August, what have you gotten from my report about the crime this morning? I asked as I exited the elevator. Well, we know who the victim is..and I found about that, even though he was fried to death, he should have cells with energy in them. Said August as we sat at a desk. And? I asked. He was killed by a meta-human. He had all the energy from his cells and other parts of the body taken. I'm guessing the meta-human needed or wanted to feel more power. He explained. Ok..well lets figure out which one it is. And good job last week, happy that I've been able to teach you how to use your speed just as my mentor did. I said as I patted him on the back. And that was?...Asked August. For the ninth time 1) he died, and 2) I don't have a team. I replied as he sat his files down. Well, I have to go. I have a date tonight. Said August excitedly. Really? Well, I talk to you about it on Monday. See yah August. I said as he went to the elevator. Bye! He said as he left the building. Barry, your gonna have to investigate this guy. Said Joe as he brought a man in. What's that around his neck? I asked. Cisco helps the Meta-Human Taskforce, he made this to knock them out and to make their powers drain for a limited time. He calls it "the boot." Said Joe as he pointed at "the boot." So this is a meta-human? I asked. Yep..caught this guy trying to burn a...He replied as a white blur threw Joe onto me, knocking us down. What the hell?!Asked Captain Singh as he and the other officer pulled out their guns. What the hell is that?! Asked Joe as we sat up and looked at a man in a suit similar to mine but white and gold. Arthur Light..Thank you for allowing me to continue my quest for speed...Your sacrifice will not be in vein! Said the speedster as he began to run around Dr. Light. ARRRRHHHH IT HURTS!!! It HURTS!!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! Shouted Light as he became a crisp and hit the floor. Who the hell are you? I asked. I...am Godspeed...fear me! Replied the speedster, looking over his shoulder. I'll be back Joe. I said before I followed Godspeed. Stay back Flash, I need more energy, so I can become faster, and once I'm fast enough, then I'll kill you. Said Godspeed as he whirled air at me causing me to stumble into a car. NOOOOOO!!! I shouted as Godspeed ran into the distance and vanished.