Ch.4 New Rouges

(4 moths after I became The Flash) Hello, Im Linda Park. Today is a great day for the people of Central City. We have heard the rumors, we may have even seen a red blur whoosh  by us in our daily lives, but last night, those rumors and blurs went from unknown to unforgettable. Last night Lenard Snart, Mick Rory, James Jesse, and Digger Harkness came together and called out a man, a man that we doubted existed..The Flash. These 4 men called themselves The Rouges and battled The Flash in the streets for a good 2 and a half hours. Central City Police Detective, Detective Thawne, said "The Flash showed us that he's a hero, he helped us take these Rouges down. We at the CCPD are great duo for his assistance and existence." The four men went by different aliases before and during the face off. Snart went by Captain Cold, Rory went by Heatwave, Jesse went by The Trickster and Harkness went by Captain Boomerang. These men are being sent to and will be arriving at Iron Heights tonight...(15 months later at an unknown location)We're gonna need a better plan, mate. If we are gonna catch that speedster, than your gonna have to think of  a better plan Snart, old chum. Said Harkness. You know, that accent if yours could get you burnt, so keep it to a minimum. Said Rory in his normal, low, voice. Chill, Mick, Harkness is new and will be a good asset. As long as you don't get distracted by Flash's lightning when he runs. Said Snart as he got fave to face with Harkness. Oi! It's attractive, like me unicorn. He said as he shoved a pink unicorn in his coat poker. You seriously still have a stuffed animal? Asked Rory sarcastically. Boyyyyss!! I'm back, who ordered the 4 Big Belly Burger big burgers?! Oh wait...that was us! Said Jesse as he skipped into the room crazily. Oi, mate. Gimme me sangwhich. Said Harkness as he stocked out a boomerang. 'Ere you go? Replied Jesse as he put a pitcher on the boomerang and handed out the rest. Thank you. NOW, I have a mission for all of us. Before we get Flash to come and fight us aging we need to grow, to recruit more assists for the out Rouges gallery. Said Snart as he took a bite into his burger. How'd you have in mind, pal? Asked Jesse. Jesse, you and I will go meet with Mark Mardon. He's a meta-human with abilities to manipulate weather, it could be very useful. Mick, you and Harkness will go and meet up with Sam Scudder. He is also a meta, and he can enter and put people into mirrors and reflecting objects. Which could help us trap The Flash. You are to meet with him, tell him...this phrase, and bring him back here. We'll meet back here in one hour, lets go. Said Snart as he handed Rory a paper and left the area.(Little over an hour later) So, are you sure this plan will work? Asked Scudder. I'm positive. I went over it at least...12 times. Said Snart seriously. And that's not a lot, for him. Said Rory sarcastically. Well, I'm down. I'll do anything to get revenge on that speed-demon. Lil b*stard locked me in a cell, but like all cells, I broke out. Said Mardon angrily. Did you get me that outfit I asked for? Asked Scudder. Right here, mate. Said Harkness as he handed Scudder a box. Interesting color choice, green and orange. Colorful, like my outfit back in the day. Jesse added. Everybody ready? Asked Snart. Yep. Replied the others. Then lets go. Said Snart as they grabbed their stuff and left.(Behind the Central City Bank) Boomerang, Trickster, Heatwave. See that Coffee shoppe over there, Jitters. Go over there, when you here the alarm go inside and set the people inside as hostages. Said Captain Cold as he pulled his hood up. Ok, but why are you calling us by our code names? Asked Boomerang. So these people, and Flash, remember who we are. Not that they've forgotten us, but so they never will forget...lets go. Said Cold as he, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard entered the bank.(At STAR Labs) So Francine is alive? I asked. Yea..but I don't know how I'm gonna tell Iri...Said Joe as the computer beeped over and over. What's that? I asked. CCB, it's being robbed. Said Cait as she read the screen. And it says there's a hostage situation across the street...at Jitters. Said Cisco as he looked up. Iris. Joe added. Talk to you in a sec. I said as I grabbed my suit and ran out.(Outside of the bank and Jitter) Captain Cold?...You don't need to do this, let these people go. I said as I noticed Iris was laying next to other hostages. Your right, Flash, I don't need to...but we need to. Said Captain Cold as the rest of the Rogues exited the bank and Jitters. Oh great. I said as I noticed the men.