Ch.2 A New Speedster

(In my lab at the CCPD) So, how do yah feel? I asked as August entered the lab. Ha ha ha, Screw you. Are you just jealous because your not the only person to get struck by lightning in the department? He said sarcastically. Hey, we were both lucky, we lived. Others can't say that. I said in a serious manor. I know, I was kiddi..He said as I interrupted him. I know, I was kidding. I said as we man hugged. I'll see you Monday. Said August as he grabbed his phone and left the lab. See yah...hey Cisco, are you at STAR Labs? I asked. Yea, why? He replied over the phone. I need you...to test this for signs of the Speed Force. I said as I flashed into the room and handed him a hair sample. Who's is this? He asked. August Heart's. I replied as he began to scan the hair. Your partner, well I guess he could have it since he was struck by lightning. I don't know if we'll get an answer from a hair cell though. If I need a blood sample, I let you know. Said Cisco as he sat back down to work on some gloves. How's your suit going? I asked. Good so far. Harry is downstairs working on my goggles, while I work on these gloves...or gauntlets, according to Harry. He said sarcastically. Is Caitlin still out of town? I asked. Yep. She'll be Sunday night though. Said Cisco as he focused harder on his gloves. Well, I'm gonna do some patrols, lemme know if you need a sample from August...bye! I said as I pulled my ring out, put my suit on, and left the Labs.(A few block down)  Hurry up!...People are gonna here us, we need to go! Said a man as they where breaking into a van. Excuse me! What're you two doing? Asked August as he went towards the robbers. Get the van ready, I'll deal with this guy. Said one of the men. I'm apart of the CCPD. Your under arrest for breaking and entering! Said August as he pulled his forensic badge out. Look at this tattoo..see it? It is the last image you will enter the void..or whatever afterlife you believe in. Said the man as he held a gun to August's face. T..that tattoo. That was at my brother's murder scene! You work for the Black Whole! He said as he continued to look at the tattoo. Your brother probably deserved it. Said the man as he cocked the gun. Nooo!! I shouted as I looked over and ran too E August. Whoaaa!! Shouted August as he ducked and knocked out the man at super speed. What happened? Oh sh*t! Flash! Said the man as August knocked him out quickly too. I'm not Flash. Said August as he cuffed the man. No, but I am. I said as August turned around. Oh, sorry Flash. I dunno what happened! He cocked the gun and I thought I was moving normally but instead I went fast..like you. He said as he realized something. Wait..I got stuck and then I got super speed...Barry? Is that you? He asked. Yes, I'm The Flash, August. I said as I pulled my mask down. Wow, you hid it so well. He added. Thank you. I have an offer for you. I said as I piked up the two men. What's that? He asked. I can train you, to use your speed to help this city from men like this. In return, you don't tell anybody about my secret. No matter what the future is like, whether we are friends or not. I said as I held my hand out. For sure, no matter what. Said August as he shook my hand. Now, could you take these two to the PD? The meet me at...this location. I said as I quickly wrote an address in a paper. What are we gonna do all the way out there? He asked. We are gonna train. I replied as I pulled my mask up.