Ch.5 Attack of the Rouges

And who are all of you? I asked sarcastically. You know us!..We're the Rogues, don't you remember us from..1.5 months ago, Scarlet Speedster? Asked Trickster sarcastically. You guys sure took your sweet time on getting revenge. I replied. You complaining that we took a break to plan?! Asked Heatwave sarcastically. Nah, just haven't had anything frozen or caught on fire in a while. I replied jokingly. I assure you Flash, none of these people will die,none of them..except for you. Said Cold as he lifted up his cold gun.  Let them go, and I'll let you to attempt to kill me. I said as they got themselves ready to fight. We'll let them go when we're done, Flash ol' pal. Said Boomerang as he pulled out two boomerangs. You really want to do this? I asked. Yep. Said Weather Wizard as he tightened up Iris' cuffs. Fine....let's go. I said as  ran towards them.(At STAR Labs) Who are they? Asked Harry as he looked at the computer. Those are the Rogues. A group of powerful criminals, some appear to be metahumans. Caitlin replied. Well, another thing that make our Earth's different. I'm going back to reopen the breach in the Speed Cannon. Said Harry as he left the cortex.(Back outside of Jitters and the bank) Come on, Flashy! The game of chase has to end sometime! Said Trickster as he tried to throw small bombs at me. Mirror Master, Heatwave! Distract him. Cold, follow me! Said Weather Wizard as he led Captain Cold into the bank. BURRRRRRRRNNNNN!!!!! Shouted Heatwave as he attempted to hit me with his flamethrower. Nice to meet you, I'm The Flash...aaaaand you're knocked out now. I said as I sat Mirror Master down. Mirror Man's down! Said Boomerang as he threw boomerangs at me. What's the plan, Mardon? Asked Captain Cold. I'm gonna distract Flash with the others, when his back is facing you, you will ice him. Explained Weather Wizard. Nice plan, now go start doing it. Said Cold as he crouched behind a window. C'mon, Flash!! Show us what else you can do! Said Weather Wizard as hit me with hail. Ahhhh!!..Ow,...that stings! I said weakly as I looked at a metal shard in my calf and ribcage. G'day mate, see you in the afterlife.Said Boomerang as he puled a boomerang and went towards my neck. Kill him..and I'll kill you. Said a ghostly voice as all the Rogues fell onto each other. W..who are you? Aked Boomerang. I am Godspeed. The reason you are spared is because you have weakened Flash for me. Next time i see you, I will not show you mercy. Said Godspeed as he took them all to a different location. Who the hell was that?..I don't care. I need to get the others, even though you are week, I won't take your life yet. No, I'll save that for later. Said Cold as he gabbed Heatwave's heat gun and began to walk away. Snart..I need a favor. I said as I stood up. What? He asked. When Godspeed returns, you need to shoot him in the head with the heat gun, you'll burn his mask off and at least I'll know who he is, if I don't beat him when he returns. Hmmm, fine, I'll act dead and then I'll shoot him as you talk to him. But you better get me or him as far as away from here so I can get away incase he tries to kill me. Said Cold as he laid on the ground and acted lifeless.(Godspeed returns) Well, Flash..ready to die? He asked with his ghostly voice. To be honest, I've heard that before, o if your trying to scare me, it's not working. I replied as i notice my calf and side had healed. This time..it is truly going to hap...Aaaarrrrr!!! Godspeed as fire engulfed the right side of his mask. See yah, Flash. Said Captain Cold as he ran into the alley behind the bank. Aaaaaarrrrhhh, Cold!! Continued Godspeed. Actually, I think you mean "hot!" I said as I ran and tackled him and pulled half of his mask off. Hello,...Barry. Said Godspeed as he puled the rest of his mask off. August? I asked in complete shock.