Strength | Kotobuki Reiji

Published: 16 oct 2016
I watched episode 2 of season 4 last week. I loved the episode, it made me understand the characters of Quartet Night more. It only made me strengthen my liking of Reiji. I always loved his personality, and how he had a mysteriously serious side.

As a result, I decided to write a one shot dedicated to Kotobuki Reiji.

I hope you guys enjoy this one shot, and of course, all my other ones.
Thank you!

_____________________

Quartet Night had the best songs.

A statement proudly declared by you, a self-proclaimed number one fan girl of the idol group. Like every other fan, it was simply a stupid dream to date one of them. Heck, you would faint by just seeing them stand across the street in blood and flesh.

You turned on your laptop, and logged into your account on Quartet Night's fan site. It was such a pretty website. Whoever made it have done a great job. The wallpaper in the background was of the four members. The tabs were of music notes and tiny sparkling trinkets. The whole web was sparkling, and just blew right in your face.

You turned on the volume and played 'Poison Kiss'.

Humming along with the song, you scrolled down the fan forum. You tried to read everyone's comments. They all had different opinions. Some may be a bit extreme to you.

"Ha...now this one is kind of creepy."

Post made by Haruchi: 'Omg! That Nanami Haruka girl is sooo lucky. Her songs are great! But she's surrounded with guys. *drools
Why don't she give us some luck to us? Maybe we can all dress up like her. Don't you think we could pass of as her and get into the backstage or something. It'll give us a chance to show the idols that we are waaaaayyyyy better than her.'
Or maybe we can just get 'rid' of her.
Hehe!~ Jk!
[Threat Warning: Comment Under Suspicion]

You shook your head at the comment, "what a scary assumption. Do they want to kill her. No way do I ever want to meet a super fan."

Looking for nicer comments, you replied to others' post on Quartet Night's new song and commercials.

You logged off and went to your blog. You typed away on how your day was, and reviewed the mangas you read. There wasn't a lot of people reading, but it was fine. You just liked how you could freely express yourself online without a problem.

'Who's your favorite member from Quartet Night?' A girl commented on your wall.

You smiled widely and went off to describe how fond you were of Kotobuki Reiji.

'I think Kotobuki-san is my favorite member. I love his cheerfulness. It makes the group seem a million times brighter...'

After you finished typing, you posted a good night comment and closed your laptop.

The next morning was a daze. You groggily got up, brushed your teeth, fixed up your hair, and washed your face. You didn't understand the vibrations coming from your phones. That was until you picked it up.

There was over twenty notifications blaring off on your phone. All of them was coming from your blog. You linked your email and blog so it would be easier to see comments. But never did this many notifications come at once. Did people enjoy yesterday's post that much? Your phone quickly increased its pace in the number of notifications it received. You rushed to your laptop to check your blog. There was tiny comment there, made just two minutes ago, it could be fake or it could be fake. You chose the latter. However, for safety measures and to make sure there is no scandal, you hid the post and made it private. Only you could see it now.