A Fine Tune | Kurusu Syo

My first one...Hope it's nice and musy-chessy endings are intended!

___________________________

Ah...who wondered where this life led you? You never knew you would find love, mostly not for him.

You were a simple girl, one who always liked to hide in the shadows. Never in your days did you become a leader or make harsh decisions. You always wanted and always did like to go with the flow, one that is calm like the waters of a flowing river. You were just plain lazy, but that is just what your friends and parents had told you; though they never meant it in any hurtful way.

On that day, you decided to do something. Something for yourself. You decided to attended Satome Gakuen; even your parents had to agree with this. They all asked, what was with the sudden change? Why did you want to go in the first place.

They didn't know...but you always had a soft spot, no that didn't sound correct. You always enjoyed hearing music. It was nice and calming.

It was your choice, for the whole entire life...you finally chose to do something; maybe it was fate for you to do something like this. Or maybe it was leading you towards something new.

But that didn't mean you were going to pass the test that was going to be held for your entrance. "Ah, just great. I need to study." You muttered to yourself as you took a small Piano book. You flipped through it, humming to the notes. You had your hand straight and pretended to play. You could feel it.

"[First Name]-chan?" You had heard your mother's voice. You watched her head appear as she opened the door and you gave an embarrassed look as you dropped your book. "Time for dinner."

"Okay...Thank you mother." You said picking the book gently and placing it aside.

___________________________

You had passed the entrance exams.

It has been months since you entered the school, and progress had been made. You were a good composer, but they had said you probably lacked something...something that would 'spice' up your music.

You searched for what this 'spice' might me. Going through books, on the internet, asking teachers, experienced people and going to concerts of famous idols whose tickets you had worked so hard to get.

Today, you had gotten your hands on a Ryuuga Hyuuga ticket. It seemed like a backstage pass or something that would let someone see the famous actor. You flapped it in the air as you set on the bench. With a sigh, you closed your eyes. You wanted to go to someone who 'sang' or played an instrument; not a guy who was going to appear in action movies.

"Natsuki! The tickets ran out." A voice shouted loudly. You looked up to see a boy, one who seemed a bit short. He wore a fedora, nails painted in sleek, black nail polish and wore his uniform in a very styled way. "I wanted to see Hyuuga-sensei in action!"

You looked at the ticket that you had. The boy actually wanted this? You stood up and started walking to them, "Did you need a ticket?" You asked the boy. "Here." You said planting it in his hands, "I don't need it but giving it to you is better than throwing it out." You then started to walk away, not even imagining that he was going to appear again before you. You were too busy with finding your missing spice.

___________________________

"Oi!" A voice called out to you. It was a weekend, no school but even so, everyone lived in Satome Gakuen so it wasn't technically like a no school day. It was almost like a ...free day, that's right! Now you rubbed your eyes and blinked to get them adjusted to the light. You didn't want to become blind from opening them instantly. G