Beauty that We Found in Love.

The love that I hold won't disappear. Why? It's hurt but it's beautiful because you teach me not to fall in love easily. Don't give your heart to the one that can't accept it. The pain that love can give. That's why, I learn my lesson. I won't fall for anybody that easily because the things that you taught.

My friends always support me by saying, "He'll love you back. Don't worry". You don't know how many times they repeated it just to make me feel better. I feel bad for them. That's why I always deny it. So, please, give my heart back. Give my love back.

I don't hold any hope. I gave up. For numerous time.

I gave you my letter. Telling you the things I felt. You throw it out like some kind of trash. Not knowing it contained my feel, my love, my affection. The worst is you did not read it at all. Why? Does it take your time that much just simply read the letter in a small note? Stop hurting me.

Why sometimes I caught you staring at me? It's because I just make up a delusion. A delusion where you'll love me back. I'm naive. Yes. I'm naive. I wont deny it. So, be honest with me. Reject me with kindness not coldness. Is that too hard for you? It's not I ask you to love me back.

The title I gave for this entry is a lie. There's no beauty in unrequited love. There's just pain in this love. Pain of being reject by someone that means a lot for you. I want you to stop ignoring me. I can be your friend. Why you don't want me to? I know you don't want to give me a false hope. I know that better. So, don't ignore me. Don't give me your cold shoulder.

I'm tired.

Someone please help me.

I don't want to live anymore.

Don't worry.

I won't attempt suicide.

Or maybe I will. Who knows.
So before that happen, please, someone save me.

------------------
Hey guys! You know what? My exam already finished! Yeay! And I messed up so badly! Yahoo! Let's pray for my result. And....... New update! Yeay!

Maybe I'll update twice or once a week? If I have any idea I'll do so!