Chapter 5

"Connie!" Sarah shrieked, Connie grabbed her robe wrapping it around her still slim frame before racing down. "Connie!" Oliver smiled, "Oliver." Connie chuckled, "Have fun?" She smiled, "Yeah, loads." "Oliver go to your room." Mark looked, "Fine." He sighed before traipsing his body up the stairs. Jacob came through the door unaware they were back. "Con, I've got the crisps you asked for, what time are they back?" He called as he shut the door. "Get him out." Sarah looked at her, "What are you talking about?" Connie frowned, "Oh... that answers my question." Jacob smiled. Sarah held a scan photo up, "Someone's been having too much fun. What is this Connie? Some sort of joke?" Connie snatched the photo back "No! It's not." She sighed, "Stay safe that's all I asked." "I know! You don't think I don't know! You don't think I know everyone thinks I'm a slag, you don't think I know I'm going to struggle?" She screamed taking everyone by surprise, "Do your parents know Jacob?" Mark spoke calmly "Yeah, course. My mum was the first to know. Shouting about it won't help." "I want it gone." Sarah looked, "Bit late for that isn't it." Connie glared, "Well then it's you." She glared back. "Fine by me." Connie sighed, "Oh and your welcome for not blowing the house up and keeping it clean and everything else. You are most very welcome... prick." She spat before walking upstairs. "I knew you would lose it Mrs.Beauchamp but throwing her out wasn't what I expected." Jacob sighed following Connie up the stairs. "Sarah-" "Don't Mark! She needs to learn to keep her legs shut." Mark scoffed "One guy, that's it all she's ever been with."

Connie packed most her things up, before going to see Oliver. "I'm going now." She sighed, "You will be back later?" He smiled, "I don't know... you might not see me for a while." She tried to hide her tears "Why?" He hugged her tight, "It's difficult... I'll try my best." She smiled. He nodded as she stood up and left the room, Jacob's parents had come to get the pair. All her things were in the car along with Jacob. Connie passed Mark the alcohol back he'd given her two weeks ago "Bye Mark... your going to need these dealing with her, thanks for everything." She smiled, "Bye." He smiled she quickly hugged him and walked out to the car.

They drove to Jacob's in silence, all Connie could do was apologise as they moved her things to Jacob's room. Lynn sighed, "Connie we expected it don't worry." She smiled, Connie nodded "This is so unfair... this is what I'd didn't want." "Connie, honestly it's fine." Steve added, "I'm taking over your home." "Your already in Jacob's room the amount of photos." He chuckled, "Thank you for being so nice." Connie smiled, "It's fine, You go back to Jacob." Connie nodded "Also I want to get a serious plan with everything... I don't want you guys paying for everything or Doing everything. You are the grandparents not the parents." They smiled with a nod, "Connie, your mum would be so proud at how brave you have been." "Thank you." She smiled before going back upstairs.

Jacob smiled, she waded her way through the few boxes and joined him on the bed. "How are you feeling?" "Awful." She sighed. He smiled and kissed her, "I've still got those crisps you wanted." He smiled grabbing the bag of the floor next to him. She smiled and ate them while they watched a film. He smiled as he looked down at her sleeping. Lynn came up, "Jay, Can I have a word?" "Yeah course." He gently slipped away and left. "We have been on the phone to Mark, Sarah isn't talking about it." Jacob nodded, "We have a plan... Mark is willing to pay for a flat near school. You will need to get a job as soon as this school year is over, I know it's tough but that's the way it is." Jacob smiled, "On top of that we will give you an allowance as will Mark Connie. Obviously if you are struggling we will help." Jacob hugged her tight "Thanks mum, I'm so sorry." She smiled "We all make mistakes." "Not big ones like this, our lives are done-" "No! You nan had me at fourteen look at how her life turned out. She did great for herself and she was a single mum... yeah it's going to be hard, the route may take longer but, if you want it Jay you can get it." He smiled, "Yeah mum your right." He hugged her once more before going back to a still soundless Connie.

He looked over to his bedside cabinet where the picture of their baby lay, he smiled before placing it back down and moving his arms around her. "You know what Con, it's a long road ahead but, we can do this together. Even if you end up hating me I'm always going to be here Sweetcheeks, for you and our baby." He pressed his lips to her temple before he too fell asleep for the afternoon.