My rocks

"So where is your soul mate now?" Alex smirked coming to stand next to her, "Working... like you should be." She glared, he sighed "Cold, Cold, Cold." He chuckled, "Dick, Dick, Dick." She retorted, swiftly taking the file and strutting away. "Someone just got burned." James laughed loudly. "Yeah well, Their relationship is so over... she didn't want him to leave and he has so-" "Alex." She spoke her arms folded tightly against her chest, "I suggest you keep your mouth shut, my relationship isn't over and we are completely fine... nice try though." She snapped picking up the correct folder and walking away once again.

Her break came around quicker than anticipated, she sat looking over a photo of the four of them. Miyah having her arms draped around Jacob's neck, while Emily lay over the pair all four pulling faces. Mo came and sat next to her, "Hello stranger." She smiled, Connie looked locking her phone "Hey." "How's it going?" Connie shrugged "I don't know... Miyah's getting teased, I'm just missing my partner, the girls miss their Dad and Emily, she's just Emily." Mo sighed, "Teased?" "Some girls... saying Jacob doesn't love us." "Kids are so crule... How longs he got left?" She asked, "Two months." "You've done longer." She smiled reassuringly, "Do you need a Mo hug?" She added with a smile, Connie looked and laughed gently "I think I do." Mo opened her arms, allowing Connie to fall into them. "Stressed doesn't even cut it." She groaned, "You'll be wanting him out when he gets back." She laughed, Connie chuckled too "He just makes even the toughest days that little bit easier." Mo nodded, "If you want a night out I could watch the girls?" She shook her head "I don't want a night out... I just want to be with my girls, they're my rocks recently."

The girls were eating their dinner later that day, she sat on her laptop in search for something. Booking it she smiled widely as she came into the kitchen. "What would you say if we are going to a spa on Saturday?" Miyah's face lit up "Please!" She begged, Connie laughed "Already booked." Miyah came to hug her tightly, "Thank you!" She smiled looking up at her, "No problem... You two deserve it." "And you." Looked "And me." She chuckled kissing her head, "Now got and eat your dinner." Miyah nodded skipping back off, to eat.

Connie looked over the girls as they chatted while the ate, a smile radiating off her as she boiled the kettle. She slipped her phone out her pocket, looking over the same picture again before deciding to to text him, unsure as to if he'd answer or not.

We love and miss you lots, but knock em' dead. Not litrally though, save them. Stay save C xx

Connie made her coffee before coming to sit at the table, joining in with conversions about the girls day. Once finished the girls went to skip of upstairs, "Miyah." Connie looked, she turned back "Yeah?" "Did those girls say anything?" Miyah shrugged "Probably... but you were right Killing them with kindness is much better than giving the satisfaction of me kicking off or getting upset." She smiled Connie came and kissed her head "When did you get so big?" Miyah shrugged "Miyah! Are you coming?" Em yelled, the pair laughed before she rushed upstairs to her sister.