Chapter 8

"Connie they so aren't flattering." Zoe laughed, "Yeah well you weren't here to help, so I had to make to with Jacob and honestly I'm not out to impress anyone." She smiled, "Connie you are like the most popular girl in school, you have everyone to impress-" "I don't." She protested "Take it you and Jacob won't be head boy and girl-" "That should be you and Max anyway." She smiled sincerely, "Don't... I miss him like mad... why are my parent's such knobs?" "I really don't know." She sighed, "Anyway enough of the sad talk... did you get any baby things?" Zoe smiled, "Well maybe." Connie smirked "Show me please!" She begged, Connie giggled as she stepped out of shot to grab the few bits they had bought, "Where is Jacob anyway?" "Getting me some food... meaning a carrier bag full of crisps." Zoe laughed "Why?" "Don't even question I cried because I couldn't find any." She laughed, "Connie." She laughed, "Anyway get too it!" Connie shown her the few baby grows and vests she had bought, "Connie it will be tiny." "I know." She smiled, "I'm litrally going to beg my mum to let me come over and visit I don't even care, I'll steal her card if I have too." Both girls laughed, "I'll talk to you tomorrow." Connie smiled, "Yeah... tomorrow." She smiled back.

"Sorry the line was huge." Jacob sighed, "Don't worry, I was talking to Zoe anyway." She smiled taking the bag. "So Sweetcheeks the plan of action is?" "I eat these." She smiled going over to the couch, putting the tv on before beginning to eat. Jacob shook his head laughing, "What's so funny?" "Just you sweetcheeks." He smiled, "So, I have coursework to be getting on with, why do you go out?" She smiled, "I have school work to you know." He laughed, "Fine then stay in." She laughed.

The pair sat doing their work in the living room, "Jacob." "Sweetcheeks." "Could we visit our rock?" She smiled, "Course we can. Although do you still remember the way?" He laughed, "As a matter of fact yes I do." She smiled, "Recon it's still got our name in it?" "We didn't put our name in the rock... it was the tree." "Same thing." "No different things." She laughed. Her phone buzzed, We are having a girls night, want to come? Elle Connie placed the phone back down and continued to write. "Everything alright?" "Yep." She added bluntly before standing up "I'm going for a bath." She added.

She soon came out the bath, she cleared her stuff away and Grabbed a drink before going getting in bed. Jacob came in "Connie, please talk to me." "I said I'm fine." "Who text you?" "Elle... why does it matter?" "Because sweetcheeks since you read the message you have gone all hormonal on me and I want to make it better." She sat up and looked at him "It's stupid, don't worry." He sighed and came and sat next to her "I'd still like to know."

"It's just Elle asked me if I wanted to go round to hers but, I don't want to but I do." She sighed "Explain." He smiled "Well they will all be getting drunk and that's fine but, it will just be me sober or they will all just go on about me being pregnant and I just want to be treated like a person not them going on like that's a they have done." He moved his arm around her as she moved her head to his chest, "Sweetcheeks, I'll talk to them tomorrow Alright." She nodded "I just want my best friend back." "I know." He kissed the top of her head "Film in bed?" He suggested, she nodded with a smile. "Sorry." She looked "Don't mention it." He smiled. "This is a big commitment isn't it?" She looked "Yeah." "As long as I have you, I recon we can do this right?" "You'll always have me and yeah we can." He smiled, she kissed him before they settled down to watch a film.