Chapter 3. Emotionally Scarred (Revised)

'So baby don't cut, baby don't cut,

you can do anything just promise baby you won't cut....

Nobody seems to get you. You feel you're on your own,

but listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone- Baby don't cut- B-Mike.

The song on the side is recommended, but beware that you will cry at how powerful the lyrics are. So please listen to the song at your own risk

The sun had gone down hours ago. 

I was just roaming the streets. A thought kept coming to mind though: When I find who I want to help, how will they be able to see me? 

It's been running through my head for hours now. I looked among the deserted street I was walking on. Trees and bushes scattered the sides and not a car was in sight. It was just a little over midnight. I wasn't' tired at all, either. 

My mind kept saying that this was all a dream. That I'd wake up any second and just laugh at how stupid and unrealistic my dream was. But, the longer I walked, the more I got the feeling that it was all true. That this wasn't a dream.

 "Baby don't cut.

Baby don't cut.

You can do anything just promise baby you won't cut...." 

I heard a soft, deep male voice sing. 

I stopped and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I looked out into the distance. Scanning all of the trees and bushes on the sides of the road. I would've never saw it, if it hadn't made a movement. 

I could make out a figure, sitting on the side of the deserted road. I was so confused right now. Why in the world would someone be out here this late? Why someone even be out here? 

He was singing a song, a familiar song. One that I've heard a few years ago, from someone that had actually cared about me. 

My first thought was to turn and run, after I remembered that he probably couldn't see me. Again, I wondered how he would be able to see me and how I would be able to allow him to see me. I guess I kinda just have to concentrate on being visible or something like that. 

I continue walking and listen to the owner of voice as I try and concentrate on actually being seen. 

"The next day at school, 

she's feeling better then the day before. 

Even cracked a couple smiles as she walked the corridor.

But all that seemed to end, she dropped her books when she walked into class,

And every student in the room just seemed to point and laugh...."

I heard his continuous singing as I made my way, blindly, over to him. Still trying to be visible. 

When I finally open my eyes, I look at my skin. It's a bit more opaque. I look down, and notice that, there's a guy, sat on the ground. It's still dark, but I could clearly see him. I could see his long hair fall over his eyes. Must be blonde or brown, too dark to tell. He was wearing a black hoodie with dark blue, jeans and worn out sneakers. I saw ear buds plugged in his ears as his eyes were closed and he continued the sad, but powerful, song. 

"She couldn't take it anymore

she sent her boy a text. 

She said: I love you with my body, heart, and soul, to Death!