3

Gem Anderson
Chapter 3| "The bell rang."

"And whoever falls in love first, loses."

🗓Plan#3🗓
Play soundtrack above

OMG THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT

OMG THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT. I was on my fifth lap right now trying out for the cheer squad. Sasha is the captain and she took upon her grudges to make me run extra laps. On my last one I collapse on my knees laying out on the grass out of breath.

Drinking on some water I closed my eyes. When I was done she blew the whistle and everyone went in a straight line. I looked up at the bleachers to see the football squad.

'Okay, as of now we are going to test your flexibility,' Sasha said smirking at me. She blew her whistle again and I got up.

______

"After today I seriously can't survive on the cheer squad."

I took in deep breaths wiping the sweat beds from my forehead. Rosie laughed handing me a towel and some water.

"I mean she went hard on you guys today," Samantha proclaimed and I totally agreed with her.

"Ohh, look they posted the new cheerleaders," Rosa pointed towards the board and I went towards it. Making my way through the crowd I scanned it.

"So?"

I nodded my head at them and they cheered me on. The bell rang and I walked towards my next class. I had Physics so I went towards block A. I quickly took a seat next to my partner James. I would be lying if I say I don't have a small crush on him.

👔James Smith👔
Awards winning young poet and upcoming actor. Son of millionaires.

James was awarded top of the whole school and had gotten countless awards for poetry and theatre. He played the lead role in every one of our school plays and constantly gets noticed by famous film directors.

He've received countless opportunities to become an actor or a poet, but he always turns them down stating that he wanted to live a normal life. Why? No one knows that yet.

'Hey?' I greeted and he smiled pulling me in for a hug. I took that as an opportunity to engulf myself in the scent of his cologne when I was in his embrace.

'Hey," His welcoming voice replied making my stomach do back flips.

-------------------

'Umm, Gem the bell rang,' I heard a voice say to me and I nodded escaping my kinky thoughts. The voice belonged to James and I smiled getting up retrieving my supplies.

"Thanks. I don't normally zone out like that during class, but I mean there is a first for everything," I tried to explain to James but my statement only made him chuckle.

"Whatever you say beautiful," James replied handing me over my book bag.

I clenched down on my belongings gathering my stuff. My fingers slipped over his hand and I blushed a vibrant cherry red retrieving my homework from his hands.

 My fingers slipped over his hand and I blushed a vibrant cherry red retrieving my homework from his hands

Trotting towards my teacher I handed him over my homework sheet that James inspected for me.

I sent a low goodbye to James before we went our separate ways. I walked towards my chemistry class sitting down in my seat.

My eyes scanned the noisy room and fell upon Sasha. Smirking I went towards her. 'Hey Sasha how are you?' I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me.

'Them squats you had me doing earlier will surely strengthen your boney ass,' I spat seeing the sour look corrupt on her face.

My eyes then went to a blue purple faced Sam as he tried his hardest not to laugh at my words. I went back towards the teachers desk smiling.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Smith. Can I please go back to my original seat because I sense that Being around too much people distracts me from the work," I pleaded with her. I watched as she bit down on her lip before nodding.

Getting her approval I smiled.

----------

Promptly, I had Gym since we had cheer practice issued at this hour

Promptly, I had Gym since we had cheer practice issued at this hour. Firstly, we started off with some workout and fitness routines that I half-heartedly tried to do.

"Okay, all new recruits please remain standing and the rest off you guys can take a break," Coach said to us and I smiled.

I watched as everyone exited the Gym leaving me and about five other girls. Sasha eyes stopped on me before she whispered something to our Cheer Coach.

"For starters our routine is pretty simple and easy to catch. You will watch me do it two times and for the third time I want you guys to join."

---------------

Become a cheerleader
Completed✔️