6

Gem Anderson
Chapter 6| "She's Sasha."

🗓Plan#6🗓
Play soundtrack above

WAKING UP I GROANED GOING TO THE SHOWER

WAKING UP I GROANED GOING TO THE SHOWER. I really don't feel the need of going to school today at all. I was still shaken up with the fact that I really smuggled drugs for that prick. In my underwear to be exact!

Isn't he suppose to know how to do that himself? I just want to stay home and forget about this bargain I have to do. His words even echoed over and over in my head.

"You smell good like 🍓strawberries🍓."

Who the heck tells girls that? Moreover; who walks around knowing how different vaginas smell? Shaking the thoughts out of my head I got up off my bed.

Slipping on my black shirt I searched around closet for my sweater pants. Not finding it I screamed out, "Mom did you see any of my pants!" I grabbed my brown high top boots putting them on my feet.

"Oh, they're in the laundry room getting washed," She replied and I groaned. Searching around in my closet I stared back at the only skirt I had. Oh good god.

Slipping it on I groaned at how short it was

Slipping it on I groaned at how short it was. Pulling it down a bit I got my makeup supplies. I walked towards my vanity and did my makeup and did my hair in a genie ponytail.I got my book bag sliding it across my shoulder walking downstairs.

'Mom, I'll be in the car,' I said to her taking my breakfast and going into her black Range rover. I ate my breakfast for the sake of time. When she came in she frowned and I gave her a smile.

"I swear this is all I had," I tried to explain to her and she nodded. When she pulled up at the school my stomach flipped. I grabbed the small vase and threw up in it.