THREE

✦-✦-✦

     THE news Harry is finally awake from his interim coma has spread to Eggsy's ears

     THE news Harry is finally awake from his interim coma has spread to Eggsy's ears. And without everyone knows, Carolyn is already tracking the signal that caused the explosion of Professor James Arnold's head. It didn't surprise her anymore if it turns out it belongs to Richmond Valentine. So with a little help from Merlin, she immediately volunteered to have a gala dinner with him to find out what exactly his motives. At first Merlin didn't allow it, but because of her ability to persuade, she managed to get an invitation.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Harry asked, staring at the young man through the mirror.

"Only when I'm casing a place to rob." Eggsy shrugged carelessly. "Merlin said you wanted to see me?"

J.B barked loudly and it stole Harry's attention, looking down briefly as he spoke, "I hope J.B's training is going as well as yours."

"Sit." Eggsy ordered as the pug complied. He looked up at Harry and smiled smugly.

"Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates. Your test results were even better than I could've hoped." Harry spoke as someone knocked on the door. He pointed to the door, indicating that Eggsy should do the same before entering someone's room. "Come in."

Merlin walked in to the room, "Eggsy, I need to have a private conversation. You're dismissed."

"Nonsense, let him observe. Might learn a thing or two."

"As you wish. Take a look at this." He tapped on the tablet and a video showed up on the screen. It was the video when Harry visited the professor and visually has triggered his head to explode.

"Fucking hell!" Eggsy exclaimed after seeing his head explode. Glancing at Harry expectantly, he asked, "That is rank, Harry. You blew up his head? It's a bit much, innit?"

"Actually, the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck. Here, under the scar." Merlin corrected, magnifying the screen to make it look more clear-cut.

"Did my hardware pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry questioned.

"Fortunately, yes. Unfortunately, the IP address Carolyn and I traced it to..." Merlin trailed off while fiddling with the tablet and in an instant a file about Valentine appeared. "...is registered to the Valentine Corporation."

"That's not much of a lead. He has millions of employees worldwide." Harry commented.

"That Richmond Valentine is a genius." Eggsy blurted out. The two agents instantly glanced at him strangely. "Did you not see his announcement today?"

"No." Merlin answered. Then, Eggsy took the tablet from him and showed them the recent video of Richmond Valentine.

We each spend on average $2000 a year on cell phone and internet usage. It gives me great pleasure to announce those days are over. As for tomorrow every man, woman and child can claim a free SIM card compatible with any cell phone, any computer and utilize my communications network for free. Free calls. Free internet. For everyone. Forever.