Author's Note

Hello fanfic readers and writers! I'm so glad you guys are liking this. To my new readers, this is the sequel of my first story, which is guided by the anime and has my own scenes and couple of chapters of my own. I enjoyed writing this all out, so I decided that I would make another book, this one is completely fan based.

I don't own any of the characters or anything that makes DMMD, just my own characters and this plot. As I said in my last book, I don't write intimate scenes. I'm also not one for swearing and swear words are not in my everyday vocab. However, I will have a few in this, but it will be used sparingly and more meant as a way to describe someone (we all have had those times where we call someone something, because there is no other word for it) or when the characters are angry, upset, etc. But, just remember that I, myself, don't swear a lot.

This isn't necessarily a mature story, but there are certain things I plan on writing in this that may not be appropriate to some age groups. I will leave a warning in chapters and I advise you to read at your discretion for those ones. I will do my best to write the rest of the story to give you a general idea of what happened, if you choose not to read those scenes.

Thank you again, everyone! I hope you enjoy this! :D

P.S.: Please, if you would like to see something happen, comment or message me, I'll be more than happy to take suggestions of writing out scenes by you guys! Oh, and I don't own the pictures either.