Prologue

When you love someone...that someone...means the world to you. You would do anything for them. You would be anything for them. Give yourself up for them, if it meant you could protect them. For me...it's not only Mizuki I love. Aoba Seragaki, Koujaku, Clear, Noiz, Mink, and Ren...they all are people that I love. I would do anything for them, just like I know they would do anything for me. I never realized just how strong that loyalty I had for them was, until I was brought to face against my greatest fear and challenge.

I knew they were looking for me and the least I could do was hold on for them. But the pain was unbearable...the loneliness was agonizing...and the thought of I would never see any of them ever again was killing me.

My loyalty and hope for them is what kept me alive, but it's also what almost killed me. The fact I wouldn't give them up gave them time to find me, but my silence on the matter brought me closer to death than I had ever been before.

I have never felt so afraid, or alone, or saddened than that week. I still hold scars, both physically and mentally, but I know that no matter the trial, the friendships I have and the love I hold is stronger than anyone had ever guessed, including myself.

It may be painful, but it's completely worth it.