Chapter 4. Violation

Author's Note

Hey, guys, so I just wanted you to know that this chapter could hold some things that certain age groups shouldn't read. No, I'm not going to have Reizo rape Akira, because I know that is a very touchy subject, however because of the type of character that Reizo is, he is going to be hurting Akira in some pretty harsh manners. I'll try to write it in a way that anyone who doesn't want to read that sections, they'll have a general idea of what happened. I'll write that scene in italics. Now, mind you, it may not be too bad at first, but it does get worse, so please do read at your own discretion. Thank you, everyone.

-------------------------------

Akira laid on the couch in the room she had been locked up in. She had no idea how long she'd been in here, but being unable to see the outside was really bothering her, but that seemed to be a step in Reizo's ways of trying to break her. However, she wasn't going to give in to him. She refused to give him that satisfaction. However, she was also refusing to eat and she was beginning to get hungry, now.

Akira managed to find some clothes more to her liking, for she hated to wear dresses or anything of the sorts, even though the gown she was wearing was more like a nightgown. And it was Reizo who put her in the gown in the first place, so she wanted to get out of it, as her way of showing him that she will continued to deny him, even in matters such as clothes.

She heard the door unlocking and she sat up quickly. The door opened and someone came walking in. She was a little surprised that it wasn't Reizo. Half of the time, she only saw Reizo and she almost forgot that there were others. But, he was different than the other gang members she's encountered in the past. This one was around her age. He wore dark jeans, with a V-line bluish grey t-shirt, and a long brown leather coat, which reached to his knees and the sleeves only reaching to his elbows, and black shoes. He had fair skin with light brown eyes, silver grey hair, which reached down to his shoulders, a wrist band with the Forsaken symbol on it, a red bandanna on his head, covered by a brown and grey-blue hat. He was about the same height at Aoba, which was a first, considering a lot of guys were tall.

"Who are you?" Akira questioned. He didn't answer. His face was solemn, but stoic at the same time. He leaned against the wall beside the door, his chin tucked into his chest. She glanced around, but didn't try to say anything else to him.

"You should just give in to him." He finally stated. Akira looked his way again.

"Why?"

"You don't know what Reizo is capable of. And he will not stop until he's pushed you past your limits."

"I'm not going to give myself up, just because it's an easy way out."

"And you'll only suffer more if you keep defying him."

"And I assume that's what you did? You gave up because fighting for yourself was hard?" His eyes narrowed.

"You don't know anything. And the more you fight Reizo, the harder his attempts to break you are going to be."

"Then, so be it. At least when I defy him, it's my choice. Surrendering to him is just a way of giving up my free will to him. And I'm not going to do that." He lifted his eyes, looking to her.

"Why, though?"

"Because, I know what it does to a person when you don't have control over yourself," She looked down to her left hand, thinking of Mizuki, "And once you have lost yourself, you end up hurting the ones you love." She clenched her hand into a fist. She looked up to the boy, "So, if you were sent in here as a way for him to break me, then you might as well just shut up now, because whatever you have to say will no affect me."