Winter Days *6* [Sora]

THIS IS THE SORA INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF YOUR [BOC] IS NOT SORA THEN DO NOT READ.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

You weren't out long before the door behind you opened again. You took a quick step forward so it wouldn't hit you.

"[Name]?" Sora asked. His face lit up with a smile when he saw you. Yours eyes traced his figure. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white button up, and a coat over it.

"Hey Sora", You replied as you tightened the jacket around your frame, "What are you doing?"

"Looking for you birthday girl." He smirked, "Wanna take a walk?"

You chuckled and shook your head, "Sure. It's not my birthday though."

He linked his arms through yours and led you down the alley towards where Namine and Gabe had gone. "I still can't believe you didn't tell anyone though. Especially me!" Sora cried.

You laughed at his forced distraught face, "It wasn't that big of a deal."

He scoffed, "Sure whatever. I just feel awful for not knowing."

"When's your birthday Sora?" You asked. Now that you thought about it, you didn't know any of their birthdays. It kind of made you feel like an awful friend.

"May 21st." He replied with a smile. "I had turned 17 a few weeks before you came to Hollow Bastion."

You heaved a sigh of relief, "Good that means I technically didn't miss it or anything."

He groaned, "You're making me feel worse."

Sora continued to lead the way. The two of you had made it out of the alleyway and around the building. Just down the street, in the direction you were going, was a small little park filled with people. Yo and Sora walked through the black iron entrance and brightly lit part of the park. The two of you continued down some paths until you found a small group of stone tables separated from everything else. The area was lit only by moonlight and the view was spectacular. The park was on a slight hill so the tables were seated at an angle where you could see some of the city's outline.

You sat down on top of the table, letting your feet sit on the stone bench part.

"This reminds me of the Summer Fair. Just the two of us, sitting by the tables looking over all the lights." You commented with a smile. It was then you realized that's all this city was basically. Just a bunch of lights and entertainment hobbies. "I still can't believe he destroyed my necklace", You murmured thinking back on the necklace Xemnas destroyed.

"Yeah", Sora sat beside you, "That's actually pretty funny because I didn't mean for it to all be this similar."

"What?" You asked not understanding his words.

Sora smiled and reached into his coat pocket to pull out a small white bag. On the front of the bag read, 'Passim Jewelers'. Your mouth fell open slightly and you hit him in the arm lightly. "Merry Christmas [Name]."

You tried to frown but couldn't, "Sora we all agreed not to buy each other Christmas gifts! I didn't get you anything..."

Sora laughed, "It's fine. Besides if it makes you feel better you can consider this a late birthday gift."

You smiled and hugged him from the side. He kissed the top of your head and opened the bag. He pulled out a white gold chain necklace but what really caught your eye was the small charm dangling from it. It was the small glowing green marble you had gotten at the candy shop. The healing one.

"I thought I lost that this morning." You mumbled as you reached forward and brushed your fingers against the necklace.

"Yeah I had Gabe sneak in and steal it this morning while you were getting ready. Then I dropped it off at the jewelers for them to make and I picked it up before coming to the club." Sora explained with a proud smile on his face.