Winter Days *6* [Angeal]

THIS IS THE ANGEAL INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF HE IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THEN DO NOT READ THIS.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It wasn't long before the door behind you opened up smacking you lightly in the back. You stepped forward with a frown. Your smile disappeared quickly when he stepped out though.

"Angeal!" You smiled at him. He was wearing a nice dress shirt with a pair of jeans.

His face brightened, "[Name], I was looking for you."

"For me? Why?" You questioned.

"Why not?" He leaned forward and whispered in your ear. A blush spread across your face and he laughed. You cracked a grin and pushed him away. Angeal chuckled lightly and wrapped his arm around your waist. "Come on let's take a walk." He said.

Angeal led you down the alley towards the way Gabe and Namine had walked. You leaned close to him.

"So how are you liking your belated birthday so far?" Angeal asked while wearing a smirk.

"It's been fun thanks." You smiled, "I can't believe you guys thought of doing this."

"Well if you had just told us when your birthday was...", Angeal chuckled.

You interrupted him, "It wasn't a big deal! When's your birthday?"

"What? You don’t know?" Angeal gave you a fake hurt look. You rolled your eyes making him laugh. "March 11th."

"Oh ok." You said mentally storing that bit if information. He pecked you on the temple as you thought. Angeal and you walked down the street into a brightly lit park at the corner. It was filled with people and children playing. You noticed Gabe and Namine sitting on a bench in the brightly lit area, but didn't pause to say hi. The two of you continued to walk around until you came to the end of a small path. It had gone uphill, since the park was on higher ground, and from here you could look over a small portion of the city. You sat on one of the tables and pulled Angeal beside you. From the spot you sat, lit only by moonlight, you could watch the city's bright lights flash. It seemed never ending, like a sea of lights.

"This reminds me of the Summer Fair." You thought aloud. You couldn't help but think about your lost necklace. It wasn't really lost though, the word destroyed fit much better.

"You're right. Now this makes me feel cheesy." Angeal groaned. You giggled and turned to face him. Before you could ask what he meant he pulled something out of his pocket. He held his hand out in front of you palm down. Angeal smiled and opened his hand letting a small necklace hang from his fingers. It was a white gold chain but the charm at the end was a familiar glowing green orb.

"I thought I lost that." You murmured brushing your fingers against the orb.

"I had Gabe sneak in and take it this morning." Angeal answered. He leaned towards you and began to clip it around your neck.

"No wonder he was acting weird this morning." You replied. Angeal finished clipping it and leaned back. You glanced down to admire it.

"It's gorgeous Angeal. I love it, but..." You bit your lip. He rolled his eyes but held a smile on his face, "But what?"

"I didn't get you a Christmas present...We all agreed not to remember?" You felt awful inside. You knew you should've just bought him something anyways. Angeal began to laugh as he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Consider it a belated birthday gift."

You smiled, "Thank you. I really do love it."

"Well then, you should thank me properly." Angeal cupped your face. A blush began to rise in your cheeks so you leaned forward and pressed your lips against his before he could see and laugh. After a moment he pulled back but kept his forehead on yours. "I love you [Name]."