Nineteen - Caught (Josh)

Wednesday
Josh POV

Right now I'm sitting in Mark backyard with Mark and his two younger sisters, Daisy who is a freshman and Lauren who is a sophomore and Chase plus his older brother that is a a senior, Luke. We are playing Dare or strip, basically if you chicken out or can't do your dare you take a piece of clothing of, simple.

I'm complete zoned out and to busy thinking about Brook. I can't imagine how broken she will be when Nick hurts her, again. All I can think about is what Megan told me of how she acted when the how thing happened with Mia. Megan said she was heartbroken, and didn't leave her room for awhile, she barely ate only when they forced her. I can't imagine her like that and I hop-.

"Josh, here loosen up your in a pretty deep thought." Luke said interrupting my thoughts and holding out a joint. I don't do drugs, well I do but not all the time.

I take the joint and light it. After a minute I already feel relaxed and I focus on the game. It's Mia's turn to dare. "Lauren," Mia begins. " I dare you to give a lap dance to, ummm." She says looking at all of us. "Josh."

"Easy." Lauren says. Lauren she is hot, she has long brown hair with red ends, hazel eyes and she has a butt so ya. Oh and a great personality. As she walks over to me she throws a wink to Mia and mouths 'Thanks' obviously they knew something we all didn't.

She push me back so my hands are holding me from behind me. And she grazes her åss over my jeans just enough so I know she there but not to much. She starts to draw shapes over my jeans with her åss and soon enough she starts twerking a little to.

I'm turned on, and I'm pretty sure she knew that because it was obvious that something poked her when she turned her head to look at me and sent me a wink plus a smirk. She started to get up to go return to where she was before but I pulled her back so she sat on my lap to hide 'it' from her brother.

Friday (not the Friday with the party)

I gave Brook a ride to school because she woke up late and her mom had taken the car. Once we arrived it was close to the end of that period so she ran off to her class which was close to the front of the school. I headed off towards the back of the school because me class was at the back.

As I walk down the hall I see two figures down the hall making out against the lockers, so I decide to just go to the bathroom and wait for the period to end and they be gone I didn't want to walk by a couple getting it on with no one around. A few minutes later as I lean against the wall on the opposite side of the door, some one walks in.

Great, don't say a word to them probably just a nerdy kid.

I stare down at my phone as I hear slight moans and the couple walks further into the bathroom not noticing I'm in here and makes their way to a stall. I wait for them to turn the corner and I quietly head to leave the bathroom just before I walk out to leave I hear a girl voice moan. "Nick!"