Twentyeight - Work Trip

Sunday
Brooklyn POV

I woke up to an empty bed, I looked around and saw no sign of Josh. I got out off bed and headed down stairs in just underwear and and t-shirt.

I saw my mom standing in the kitchen making pancakes, my favorite. Once she noticed I sat down at the counter she spoke up. "Oh sweetheart, how've you been it's felt like forever since we talked." It's true it has been awhile with Maria, Josh's mom, here and my moms work we haven't spent much time together.

"Good I guess, goes work?" I responded grabbing an apple and biting into it.

"Good I guess," she chuckles because she copied me. "Speaking of work, I got Maria a job with me and we have to go on a trip, wouldn't be back till next Monday. Which means you are going to stay with Megan and Josh is staying at Mark's. I have already talked to Megan's parents and Maria has talked to Mark's" She stated.

"Oh cool, ok. When you guys leaving?" I question taking another bite.

"In about an three hours." She stated. "And pancakes are done."

I smiled at her then grabbed two and poured some syrup on them and sat down.

-2 hours later-

I'm upstairs packing my bag because I waited till last minute. And Josh is downstairs watching tv because he apparently already packed when he woke up, more like when her left me alone in my bed after fücking me.

"Brook, were leaving!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

I rand own stairs and gave her a big hug. "Love you." I whispered in her ear.

"Love you too, once your done packing can you give Josh a ride too. Considering Mark lives on the same road as Megan." She said more as a stated meant than a question.

Ugh.

But I just smile and nodded and her and Maria left.

"Leaving in 2."I shouted as I ran up the stairs to finish putting my laptop and phone charger in my bag, and go over to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

I walk down the stairs after a while, "come on Joshua." I walked through the door and put my bags in the trunk.

Josh follows behind and does the same as me. "You said we were leaving in 2, it was 15 minutes, Brooklyn."

I hopped in the drivers seat and he hopped in the passenger seat. "I ways taking some bomb ass selfies."

Once we reached Megan's house I hopped out of the car, and Josh stayed in the car. "What are you doing we are here, you can walk a few house to get to Mark's."

"Not getting out." He stated.

"And why is that Joshua?" I question leaning into the car.

"Because we are leaving again in a few minutes." He stated.

"What do you mean?"

"That me, you, Mark and Megan are going to Tye's house." He stated getting out of the car and walking over to me.

"Oh is that so." I question raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," he said stepping in front on me trapping me between him and the car. "I texted Megan, and Mark to be out side when we got here." He stepped closer.

"Well they aren't out here." I said referring to the empty street.

"I mean when I text them we are here. And plus I didn't want them to be around when I did this." He said.

"Did what?" I crossed my arms.

"This." And in a second his lips were on mine.

He bit my bottom lip asking for to enter. I just smiled into the kiss and bit his lip, seductively, and pulled away. "Megan!" I shouted, stepping to the side to escape his hold he hand on me.

"Fücking tease." He mumbled and walked back over to the passenger side.

//////
I know this is a short update, but I needed to update. I've been slowly adding on to this chapter for a while, rewriting it a few times.

This last week has been complete chaos from almost being suspended, to almost being napped by two guys. So sorry for the update that took long. I should have the next one up this week, my goal is Thursday but stuff happens.

But anyways I have a new book that I'm starting it's called Coincidence -Omaha Boys- it's a fanfic about the Omaha boys (Jack Johnson & Jack Gilinsky aka Jack and Jack, Nate Maloley aka Skate, and Sam Wilkinson) and I am going to have more people in it to like Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas.

I am really excited about this book because I had/have multiple ideas for how the plot is going to be/was going to be, and how the story is going to end.

Description: "TJ?" A voice I haven't heard in years stop me in my tracks.

Tiffany Johnson, younger sister of Jack Johnson, just graduated from a boarding school in England, moves to LA with her best friend. After going to a club, and having a drunk hook up with a guy, to find out he's best friends with her older brother.

 After going to a club, and having a drunk hook up with a guy, to find out he's best friends with her older brother

Until Next Time
Bye...

-Nikole