Twenty - Fight!

Friday
Josh POV

"Nick!" A girl moaned as I walked out of the bathroom. I had the door half open and was about to walk out then I slammed the bathroom door.

"Who is that?" I heard the girl whisper.

"Nicholas get your cheating åss out here!" My fist tightened. The girl walked out and ran out, not allowing me to see her face. Nick walked out right after. He looked like he was about to shīt his pants, well like he was about to shit is tidy Whiteys because when he walked out his pants were around it ankles. He quickly bent down and pulled his pants up.

"Okay, look," he said holding his hands up. "It's n-"

I cut him off by walking towards him, he instantly shut up and backed up so he was at the bathroom door. He quickly pushed his way through the door. I quickly followed.

Next thing I knew Brook was holding me back, Nick was on the floor and quickly got back up, Megan was between us holding her hands up to help keep us apart and of course there was a crap down of people around us. "It was not what it looked like!" Nick yelled at me. Brook turned around.

"What are you talking about?" Brook questioned, not only she hand one hand on my chest. I quickly pushed passed her and threw another punch. I was quickly pulled back by Chase and Mark.

"She might fall for that shīt, but I don't!" I spat in his direction. "And I warned you what would happen!" I yelled trying to escape Mark and Chase's grip.

"Come on babe, lets get to class." Nick said trying to wrap his arm over Brook's shoulders.

"No, Nick! What is he talking about!" She said putting a finger on his chest to keep distance.

"I don't know, he's delusional." He said.

"You know exactly what I am talking about!" I spat still trying to escape.

"What did you do Nicholas!"

"Noth-"

"He was fucking some whore in the bathroom!" I cut him off.

Brook said nothing she just turned around and kneed him in the nuts, so they were at the same level. "You did what!" She whisper yelled in his ear.

"I. Did. Nothing." He said slowly. She punched him in the nose. He fell to the ground "Okay okay." He gave up. "I was fucking a chick in the bathroom." She kicked him right in the stomach. Megan and Tyler yanked her back.

"B, as much as I want you to kill, you need to stop." Megan said and Brook ignored her.

"I trusted your åss," she spat, trying to escape from Megan and Tyler. "Twice! Once a cheater, always a cheater!" She yelled. I just now noticed that almost everyone had their phones and were recording all of this.

Nick stood up. "And once a bītch, always a bitch." He said. Brook yanked her self form Tyler and Megan's grip and threw another punch, another punch, and another.

Chase and Mark let go of me and Mark grabbed Brook and picked her up so she couldn't escape easy. The principal appeared. "You, you, you. My office now!" He shouted, and point to Brook, Nick, and Me. "Everyone else get to class!"

////
I just realized that I have had Josh's POV for the last few chapters. Oh well.

-Nikole xxx