Fortythree - Cops

Josh POV

"Anyone going with me?" Brooklyn showed up in the living.

"I am." I said standing up.

"Ok let's go." She said.

She walked out the front door and I started to head out to. "Watch out for her." Megan shouted.

"I know." I did and walked out and we walked to the party because Brooklyn said it was close.

Everyone decide that it was a good idea for me to go to watch out for her. We walked in silence the whole way there and I didn't want to drink tonight.

Once we got to the house we went inside and I followed her to the kitchen I grabbed a cup and put water in it and of course she got some alcohol.

"Marco!" I heard her shout over the music and soon a guy came up and hugged her.

"Hey Brook." He smiled at her then his eyes went over to me, then giving a small confused look. "Who's this?" He asked slinging his arm around Brook.

"This is Josh, Josh Marco." She introduced us,

He turned to look at Brook and rose his brow, like he was trying to tell her something. She didn't do anything or say anything. Marco was about to speak but Chris from the hospital showed up pushing Marco's arm off of Brook, I wanted to laugh because he did that but then he put his arm around her. She smiled and gave him a kiss. "Hey babe." She said after pulling away. He smiled at her and gave her another kiss.

I couldn't look at them so I looked away at the people dancing and took a drink of my water. "Aye Josh." Chris said bringing me back to look at them.

I fakes a smile. "Hey bro." We did the bro hug thing.

Brook took a gulp of her drink and then said looking at Chris. "Lets dance." Giving him a smile. He nodded and they walked off.

I leaned against the wall and Marco was still over here. "So your the Josh that brought her here." He spoke leaning against the wall.

"I wouldn't say I was the only reason." I said trying not to come off as the bad guy that made her run off to Arizona.

"She told me. Chris doesn't know though." I rose a brow at him. "She told him that she left because of problems with a guy but never said the name or anything like that, so all he knows is that your a good friend who came here for her."

I just nodded. I watched as they danced. Brooklyn would smile and bite her lip every once in a while. Honestly Chris doesn't seem like a bad guy, he seems pretty cool and seems to care for Brook. But would he fly out of state for her.

"You still like her." Marco said more as a statement then a question.

I gave him a look. "First off I don't know you and you don't know me, second mind your own business."

"Chill out bro." Marco said putting his hands up in defense as I looked back at them. "And I don't blame you for liking her look at her. I liked her when she first started her but now we are good friends, hell I'm the one that introduced her and Chris."

I didn't say anything, there was nothing for me to say.

The past weeks Brook have been gone have been hell. I miss her, but I told we would be friends. I understand kinda why she came to Arizona, I guess. I just understand she needed space but she didn't have to leave the state, she could of stayed at Megan's.

The time seem to pass quickly as I just thought about some things. Brooklyn stayed with Chris the whole time, dancing and talking. Until someone yelled, "Cops!" And everyone stopped.

I jumped out of my thoughts and dropped my drink. I ran up to Brook and grabbed her hand. Chris seem to disappear probably abandoned her or run off to get something, who knows. I didn't know my way around this house so I shouted at her, "Where the back?"

She rolled her eyes and took her heels off quickly like a pro. She held them in one hand and grabbed my hand she ran through the house pushing past people and soon we were in the back. "This way. The couple here is never home." She said and through her heels over the wall into the house directly behind the house we ran out of. "Hop over." She said pulling her self up. I did the same. We hopped in the ground on the other side and she picked her shoes up and grabbed my hand again. Pulling me around the side of the yard and going to the side of the house.

We walked through the gate and got to the side walk and started to walk down the street. We walked in silence for a few houses. "So you and Chris."

"Yeah." Is all she said.

"How long?"

"Josh don't do this." She sighed.

"Do what?" I laughed. "Just trying to be a friend."

"Don't Josh." She shook her head. As we turned we're a few houses down from her house.

"Brooklyn I was just asking, so how long?"

She sighed. "Two weeks but we aren't serious, aren't really official too."

"Wow, move on fast." I mumble.

"Really." She crossed her arms as she walked, I obviously didn't say it quiet enough. "Because I heard you were fucking everyone back home, so don't say that to me." She said and stormed up the drive way and into the house.

------------
Short Chapter.

I rewrote this chapter multiple times because I didn't know how I wanted it.

Anyways 2K READS!!! HOLY! THANK YOU!!!!!!

-Nikole

*unedited*