Chapter 12: Frozen

A/N: Hello beautiful people! Here is another update! Chapter 12: No.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Seasons greetings from,
Ally Monet xx.

                                                Chapter 12

                       Andrew's POV

I yawned and then fluttered my eyes open.

Mills.

She was smiling in her sleep and it was the cutest thing ever. Her head was rested on my chest and I stroked her soft brown hair. This is the way it should be.

Mills and I forever and always.

I smiled just thinking of our kiss last night. Our very heated kiss. I had never felt anything that amazing in my entire life. Things did get heated and fast. It was as if we were intoxicated with each other, and our bodies. I moaned lightly thinking of the way she touched me. Everywhere.

The way I touched her. Tracing her delicate curves. She's beautiful. I looked back at Mills. We were both still naked, but I wasn't worried. After last night, I knew she loved my body. Every part of it. Accepting every flaw.

Mills is the only person ever to give me foreign feelings. I smiled inhaling the smell of her perfume and my cologne that mingled to make the perfect scent. Maybe this is the start of our relationship as a couple.

I began humming her favorite song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. She stretched in her sleep and held me tighter. When I had finished, she fluttered her eyes open.

"Morning." she said softly looking up at me. "Morning Mills." I said leaning in and giving her a gentle peck on the lips. It was a sweet and simple kiss, compared to the one from last night, but it held the same amount of spark. 

She looked at me dreamily and then landed her head back on my chest. With my thumb, I rubbed her hip bone in slow circular motions, but suddenly, she shot straight up.

She looked straight at me with her jaw dropped and she turned pale. Her mouth moved but no words came out.

"Mills? What wrong?" I asked touching her shoulder. But she just flinched out of my touch and jumped up off the couch along with one of the blankets that had covered us. "Uh..." she said barely audible. "Mills I am concerned." I pleaded to get her to speak.

"Uh..." she said again then looked around her eyes locked with her purse and clothes. She gulped looking back at me. There was a silence. But our eyes locked and I could read her like a book. She was scared. Of what? Me?

Her eyes went glossy with tears. She then let go of our gaze and closed her eyes holding her hands to her face. "Mills." I whispered.

She looked at me once more. Tears were falling down her cheeks. "Mills." I said softly getting up to hold her. I held her briefly before she pushed me away and grabbed her purse. She slid her clothes back on averted her eyes away from my bareness. Then she quickly walked to the front door.

"I have to go." she said quietly not turning around to face me. "Mills!" I yelled out quickly sliding on boxers. "No you can't leave." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her very close to me. She looked everywhere but me. "Mills I can't lose you again." I said hugging her.

"No I can't." I said. She didn't respond. "If it's about the kiss, about...everything... I'll pretend like it never happened." I said my heart cracking. How could I forget though?