Chapter 15: Confessions, Tears, and Broken Hearts

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope that my story isn't that predictable since the cliffhanger in the previous chapter but no matter! The story must go on! And I am absolutely thrilled to share Chapter 15 with all of you! Sorry to have kept you all waiting but here it is!

Enjoy!

Comment, Follow, and Vote!

Kisses,

Ally Monet xx.

                                                        Chapter 15

                        Andrew's Pov

"Andrew, I'm..." she began but stopping mid sentence. I was so confused, I thought Mills coming in her all rushed and hurried she would definitely tell me whatever is on her mind rather quickly. But she just sat their staring around and then sometimes back at me. But she wouldn't say a word.

I decided this was the chance to tell her how I feel. Yes right here in the prison, with glass separating the two of us. Not very ideal or at the very least romantic in any particular way, but I had to tell her.

Now was my chance after years and years of putting those three letter words aside.

"Mills listen to me." I said gathering her attention, her eyes were focused on me but she seemed to be bothered by something. I cleaned my sweaty palms on my orange outfit and then exhaled.

"Mills I love you." I said.

"Wait what?" she asked puzzled.

"Mills I am deeply and madly in love with you. More than just a friend, I don't want to be just that for you. I want to sing songs for you and you knowing I mean every lyric, I want to wake you up with breakfast in the morning and you knowing it was made with love, I want to kiss you so that you too know that I love you with all my being." I said.

She started crying, tears tumbling down her cheeks.

Wow I didn't know my confession of love for her was that heartfelt. But I decided to continue.

"Oh how lucky I would be to call you mine Mills. And I don't expect you to love me too, but I've waited too damn long to tell you how I feel. I needed to tell you although I know this seems like the worst time to admit it and with your boyfriend being Danny but Mills...darling..."

"I'm pregnant!" she said loudly between sobs.

What? Pregnant? Mills pregnant? No...it can't be.

"What?" I said again trying to process everything in my mind. It was all to much. How can she be pregnant? Was it my baby? No it can't possibly be mine. It would have to be Danny's. But...

"She is pregnant!" A new voice said distributing my thoughts. "couldn't you hear her dumb ass?"

I couldn't see who it was, but by the look on Mills face, it was someone she most definitely didn't want to see here tonight whatsoever.

When the person stepped in my view I could hardly believe who it was.

"Danny? What the hell are you doing here?" I said angrily.

"Well I came to visit you, check up on how you were doing, but then I walked in and saw Mills crying her eyes out and she must have told you the surprise." he said smiling.