Chapter 4: Clouds

A/N: Recently a 18 year old named Zach Sobiech passed away. He had a rare cancer and the doctors said he had just months to live in June 2012, knowing his death was close he wrote a moving goodbye song named "Clouds." I recommend you to listen to it and read his story. It is truly inspiring and he taught me not to take life for granted and to treasure those you love on earth and live life to its fullest! :)

R.I.P Zach

We will miss you and you will always be in my heart. <3

Fly High Zach and keep putting smiles on peoples faces up in the Clouds! :)

Love,

Ally Monet xx.

P.S I do not know Zach personally and his story is not involved with mine I just wanted to put  awareness and I hope he inspires you like he inspired me.  

YouTube:

My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech by: SoulPancake

Clouds by Zach Sobiech - Lyric Video by: Leslie Tranchell

Miss you always <3

                                                           Chapter 4

               Avery's Pov

 We have been in Florida for two weeks and I was as red as a tomato from my tanning.  Lately I have been extremely tired, and yesterday I had a fever of 102!

This is so unlike me since I am almost never sick. My mom, who happens to be a doctor, keeps me in a sanitary bubble... Not literally but she is such a germaphobe it is insane! She told me I had to stay in bed the rest of the day, and drink lots of fluids.

As I was getting up to use the bathroom, my phone rang.

"Are you serious!" I said to no one in aggravation.

I picked it up quickly, hoping it wasn't anyone important.

It was Danny.

"Hey babe, Are you at the airport?" I said trying to control my bladder.

"No, but I arrive in an hour." he said.

"Oh great babe! Um you know where I am right?" I said rushed.

"Yeah the beach house, um are you ok?" he said.

"Uh yeah, Ok great see you soon bye! I said ending the call and rushing to the toilet.

After I flushed the toilet I had a sudden urge to vomit. I quickly spun around and made the most attractive sounds as I threw up my lunch in the toilet.

I breathed heavily as I sat on the bathroom floor, the flu was the worst and I can't believe I got sick on vacation! This sucks!

I groaned, tilting my head back on the wall.

Shortly, I got up slowly flushing the toilet and washing my hands and brushing my teeth.

I put my hair up, scared that I looked like a hideous monster I didn't look at myself in the mirror. Slowly I unlocked the bathroom door walking out with my hand on my head.