This Prayer For You

amandas POV

" I like her andy and I was starting to like her even more and I told her I could make her happy...she didnt wanna hear it..." those words kinda stung. I like jake, not as much as youd think but I do and strangly that hurt. andy grabbed jake by his shirt and pushed him up against the wall."HOW DARE YOU! SHE IS HAPPY WITH ME! I LOVE HER! I UNDERSTAND IF YOU SAID YOU HAD FEELINGS BUT SAYING SHE WOULDNT BE HAPPY WITH ME?!" you could see the fear in jakes eyes. he pushed andy off of him almost making him fall. he punched jake then threw him out of the room. I saw them throw a few punches at eachother then just looked away. I didnt wanna see that. and I know kenadee wouldnt either. I went and sat in the chair by kenadee.  "please wake up so I dont have to do this alone, we need you." what am I doing. this isnt gonna help. I just need to leave and come back when this isnt happening. I went to grab my purse when I heard kenadee grunt. I froze, stunned,then looked at her. she moved her arm! I dopped my purse and ran out to the guys. andy and jake were being held apart by jinxx and ashley. "andy! she made a noise I think shes waking up!" andy lunged at the door. I saw jake drop to his knees looking stunned then I turned to andy and kenadee. "baby? kenadee?  go get a nurse or something!" andy said while holding kenadees hand. cc ran out of the room to find the nurse. then her eyes opened.

----------

Kenadees POV

I opened my eyes to see andy with a bloody lip holding my hand. I looked around the room. where am I? then it hit me im in the hospital, but why? I dont remeber anything. and why do jake and andy look like they were in a fight. "andy? what happened?" I tryed to sit up and felt nothing but pain. I fell back down on my pellow. I wanted to cry it hurt so much." you dont remeber anything?" I was about to answer when a doctor and cc ran into the room. " hello kenadee im dr.grey" the doctor walked up to me then grabbed a remote making the bed move so I could sit up but still be laying down. "do you remeber anything?" I shook my head. I looked down at my arm to see a cast. " you were hit by a car. you were in coma for about 3 days. you broke your arm and a few ribbs." I remeber now. I was running away from jake and stood in the middle f the road when he called out to me. I let out a sigh. " I remeber now" I looked at andy ." are you ok?what happened to you?" andy looked down, ashamed. I turned to the others for an answer. " I told him everything then we got in a fight...."jake said. I didnt know how to respond. " you need to get some rest.can take a shower just make sure you wrap the bandages and cast up . everyone needs to leave though." " can a few stay, please?" dr.grey looked hesitant at first but nodded." only 2. the rest have to leave please." I looked at amanda and andy. everyone came up to me taking turns giving me a gentle hug. when it got to jake I felt andy tence up. " can you go get a nurse? you need to be looked at, your bleeding." andy shook his head" im fine, your the only one we need to worrie about." " id feel better if you got looked at though." andy sighed then got up. he kissed my forhead before leaveing the room. i looked at amanda and saw sadness in her eyes " whats wrong?" amanda looked up at me. " I have feelings for jake, but he obviously has some for you not me." this made me feel awful. " I know he has some for you, I saw how he looked at you when you guys first met. he didnt look at me like that" I could tell by her facial expression she felt better. she smiled. " so I have a hunch your hungry and I know you dont want hospital food." I sighed in relief. I didnt know how I was gonna ask for food with everything going on. " please? you know what id want." she smiled then grabbed her purse." get andy and you something too." she nodded then left. I looked down at my cast and saw it had drawings and names on it. a lot happens in 3 days. all I know now is that I want a shower, I feel gross. I tryed my best to lower my feet to touch the ground and thankfully succeeded.  I stood up and walked to the bathroom. before I could walk in andy walked through the door. "should you be up right now?" I shrugged " I dont know but I do want a hug." andy walked up to me and hugged me. he held me close I could tell he wanted a hug too. " I also really want a shower" he laughed then released me. " alright" andy planted a kiss on my lips. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was paler then normal and my hair looked awful. I lifted my shirt up and saw bandages around my ribbs. i wrapped up everything then got in the shower.

-----------

Andys POV

I cant believe shes finally awake. I missed her so much. im so happy but im filled with anger at the same time. I cant believe jake would do that. he just had to fall for my girlfriend. what if she feels the same for him though? I cant help but wonder. last thing I need to do is argue with her or get her upset but I need to ask. I was knocked out of my thoughts by kenadee walking out of the bathroom all cleaned up.