When Everyday's The Weekend

Kenadee's POV

I woke up at the foot of the bed, alone. I looked at my phone and read '9:45' across the top. I sighed and stood up to go the the bathroom and wash my face. My eyeliner was smeared down my face, I rinsed my face and walked back to my phone. I turned off airplane mode and waited for it to begin vibrating. There were 20 missed calls and 10 voicemails from Andy. I cleared them all and decided to look at the other pictures, might as well. I went to twitter and returned to the picture, and began to scroll. There were so many, they all looked the same but it still hurt. I threw my phone and walked out of the room, grabbing my car keys. I walked down the stairs, Teir and Sammi were watching a movie in the living room. "Ill be back" they nodded. I opened the door and jogged to the car and drove off once I started it.

------------

I pulled up to the park Andy and I made up at after what happened with Anna. After what happened, this place became our special place. I layed down on the ground in the same place we did before. I rubbed my belly and smiled a bit. "God, I hope your a girl" I love Oli to death but itd be so nice to have a girl. Thinking about these things helped me when ever im upset and it kinda was now. I closed my eyes and let the wind flow through my hair and calm my nerves. Time seemed to pass by so easily, it was 1:00 am, atleast thats what my watch said. I was so tired, I almost didnt get up. I opened the car and started the engine. I drove off onto the highway and almost couldnt keep my eyes open and I couldnt, I shut them for a few seconds. I felt colide with something and that was it before I blacked out.

-----------

Sammi's POV

I ran through the hospital doors and to the front desk. I got a call from the police saying that Kenadee had gotten into an accedent, they probably got my number from her emergency contacts. After finding her room number I had to wait to see her, I know she'll pull through this. I just know it.