Victory Call

Andys POV

it was pretty cheesy but I finished. I had rose pettles from the door all the way to the back yard where its like a picnic kinda setting with candles and stuff and I have her gift right in the center. now all I have to do is take a shower and get ready. I walked upstairs and set my clothes for tonight on the bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

-------

I walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and hair half dryed. I dryed off and pulled my pants on when the door bell rang. it cant be kennadee cause she would have just walked in. I walked to the door trying to finish drying my hair with the towel. when I opened the door I saw nobody else but the bitch herself. Anna. "what are you doing here? you need to leave your not wanted here." I said harshly. " I love it when you get all mad, its so cute." she said while stepping in the doorway and past me to the living room. "aww your so romantic, love the pettles babe." she said with a wink. I scoffed in disgust. "im not your babe and this is for kenadee, not you, now leave" she started walking twords me. she tryed to touch my chest but I pushed her hand away. "dont touch me" " andy dont play hard to get it was cute for a bit now its jusy silly" she said in her annoying voice. "I want yo-" I was cut off by her disgusting harsh kiss. I pulled away and wiped my lips clean. "andy?" I heard a voice from the door. it was Kenadee. oh no. "kenadee its not what it looks like. I swear you-""it is, and this isnt the first time I kissed lover boy over here. sorry you had to find out this way. its for the best." anna interrupted me.tears fell down her cheeks as she turned around and stormed off. "KENADEE! " I yelled running after her.

---------

Kenadees POV

I pulled into the drive way of mine and andys house ready for tonight.my make up was red and black smokey eye shadow and red lipstick. my red hair was curled and pinned to the side. sammi and me picked out a maroon dress that went to just above my knees, it was strapless and had black lace on it, I got heels to go with it too.  the heels werent to high but werent to low either, they were solid black. ive never been good with heels, im more if a converse kinda girl so I had them sitting in the passenger seat and would put them on when I got to the door. I turned off the ignition and grabbed my things. the front door was open and I could see roses on the floor. I followed the roses till I saw andy, andy and anna, kissing. my heart shaddered into pieces all over again. "andy?" andy looked at me and his eyes went wide. "kenadee its not what it looks like. I swear you-""it is, and this isnt the first time I kissed lover boy over here. sorry you had to find out this way. its for the best." the tears I couldnt hold back anymore fell down my cheeks. I looked at andy then turned and ran. thankfully I didnt have the heels on. "KENADEE! " I could hear andy say from behind me. I turned around once I got to my car door. "how could you! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! I LOVED YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFRENT! BUT NOW I SEE YOUR NO DIFFRENT THEN ADAM!" I got in the car and drove off before he could say anything. I didnt know where I was going but I had to get away from there. I soon pulled over since my tears made it hard for me to see. I picked up my phone and went to my contacts. I dialed the number of the person who might know what im going through and needs to know. after a few dial tones they answered.

"hello?"