Chapter VI. The Takeout

After putting Kenji to sleep on the chloroform, Munetaka gagged him and put him on a blindfold, then tied his hands together behind his back, body and feet together and shoved him into a huge trash bag, he dragged him out the house. And while doing so, he said, nodding and disappointed:

"What a nosy friend of mine I have over here, and thinking he was so stupid to overlook our plans. Alas, he wasn't because he was so stupidly curious."

And while dragging Kenji out from his house after tying a rope on the bag's mouth, Munetaka shoved him into his car, trying to make sure no one see. Then he entered and set it on. Then sped up straight to his father's house. And he lied to the neighborhood about it to avoid suspicions.

The car was a moss green Mitsubishi 4x4, and it was an off-road vehicle. Munetaka was less furious. And the road took almost fifteen minutes.

After going off the car, he went to the passenger door to open it and take out the trash bag in which he put Kenji in. Then he carried the bag over his left shoulder. However, due to Kenji's weight inside the bag, and fearing it would rip off, he had to drag it again.

After grunting and fighting to take the unconscious Kenji to the house's main steps, Munetaka made it to the door. Then he knocked two times.

"Who's knocking the door? At these hours?" Akinobu muttered to himself while going to open the door, "I hope they don't be insurance agents or even that annoying mailman, I have had enough with his presence," he added.

After opening the door, he saw his son Munetaka with a full trash bag. He greeted him as he always did.

"Munetaka, what a relief you were here. And that trash bag?" Akinobu asked, puzzled at seeing a thing that resembled a person inside the bag.

"It's the extra help for the war," said Munetaka in a serious air. "But something got amiss," he added.

"What the...?!" asked his father, freaked out. "What went amiss?"

"That nosy idiot snuck in my paintings and banners after I invited him, and when he went to my studio, took one of my plan sketches," answered Munetaka.

"What? Did he discovered us?" Akinobu asked, shocked.

"Yes, but fortunately I have stopped him before he could even touch the door," replied Munetaka, still calmed.

"Did you beaten him up?" Akinobu asked, and still shocked.

"No, I have put him to sleep with chloroform. Then I have gagged, tied and blindfolded him," replied Munetaka, furious.

"And you shoved him down the trash bag was to avoid suspicions," wondered Akinobu.

"Yes," said Munetaka. "And I tied that bag to keep him from escaping. But we have to get him in before he wakes up, or we will be snitched before we start and then end up in jail," said Munetaka, worried and frustrated at the same time.

Then they held the heavy bag between the two, and when entered the house, Akinobu locked the door to avoid interferences, and Kenji's escape, of course.