Chapter III. Invitation, Part I

After talking about the affair and going out to the yard, Munetaka called a friend on his cellphone. He was calling a friend of his, Kenji Hashimoto. 

"Hello?" Kenji said.

"Hello, it's Munetaka." said Munetaka.

"Munetaka? Munetaka Hayakawa?" Kenji asked, with an air of surprise of not seeing Munetaka. It was like two years when Kenji went to college for his graphic design career.

"Yes, I am." he said.

"Wow, long time no talk. How are you?"

"Fine. And you?"

"Fine, too. But--" Kenji said, being cut off by Munetaka

"Sorry for this, but can you come here to my house? It's a very important thing." Hayakawa interrupted.

"How important?" asked Kenji, with an amazed-like face.

"I can explain you later. But for now, help me. I can't do this alone," he said with an air of seriousness.

"Well, I will get there. Are you still living in San Bernardino?" Kenji said, suspecting as if he was lying.

"Yes, I am still living there." he said, with a dropped tone.

"Well, I'll get there. But after I finish my graphic design course," Kenji replied.

"You already said that. And I will wait for you, I won't move from there. And bring on a printer," replied back Munetaka, with a slightly furrowed brow.

"A-a printer?" Kenji said. "Why would you--"

"No questions, just bring a printer and  a package of bond paper sheets here!"

"Alright..." Kenji said, insecure.

Kenji said goodbye before hanging his phone. Munetaka then sighed and went to his bedroom.

"This war will show them, soon they will realize that their assaults to our land were a mistake... they will regret it," he mumbled.

And the plan is about to start...