Chapter I. The Plan

Munetaka went into his father's house, to help him on his revenge against America. They were thinking of ideas for their schemes and such, but despite being great ideas, they were expensive and risky, with no foolproof warranty. Other ideas were just plain foolish. So they had to think anything or think twice.

Munetaka, who has had nurtured and matured a weird idea, then thought to himself,
"I have an idea... But I need help for this if we need to make our land to strive and stand, or else it will..."

After thinking a lot, Munetaka sighed deeply, and told his father:

"I will walk on the city."

"WHAT?!", said his father, named Akinobu, angered. "What did you say?! We are making plans to our land's revenge, and you will walk on a stupid city?"

"I will find ideas to the plan outside there," he said, confidently thinking it. "There will be much helping ideas out there," he added.

After a hour of struggles and yells, Akinobu reluctantly accepted. But before going out he said: "I will go with you to know if it's true. I'll never know if I don't do so." After that, they locked the door.

Then they went out to a mall. They found nothing on the city until they went down a mall. They searched and searched, until they passed for a library called Barnes & Noble. It was filled with people. But sticking out there were a few overweight people wearing some weird items, such as black headbands with an embroidered leaf-like swirl, green wigs with long pigtails, pink and black puffy dresses, weird outfits, anime tee shirts, and sorts of weird clothing and trinkets.

"I found it... My plan..." Munetaka said, in a sinister voice.

"What did you found? What? Tell me!", said Akinobu, desperate.

"Father, I have seen people of this kind before."

Akinobu was shocked.

"They are in my neighborhood. They are often going out like that. And they are mindlessly praising our country while loathing theirs.", he continued.

His father then changed his face from shocked to slightly amazed. Then replied:

"But those foreigners will NEVER be accepted in our land, no matter how many times they hate their stupid land to please us. They damaged and humilliated us."

"Yes, I know," said Munetaka. "But we can trick them to join our cause," he added.

"Are you sure?" Akinobu asked.

"Yes, father. Some of them want our country to take over theirs to watch their anime all time, others want to go to our land to do the same. They are so stupid," Munetaka replied with great contempt.

"What's 'anime'?", he asked.

"I will explain you back home. Now, let's get out of here," said Munetaka.

And they went out of the mall, and hurried to their house as soon as they got out the city.