I love you

The morning Shin woke up, it was sunny and Ami was still beside him; sleeping peacefully and he couldn't help but smile. He tucked her hair behind her ears and found himself staring at her, he felt at peace and warm inside; it was the first time since he could remember.

"Okazaki! open the door!"

Shin was startled by the voice calling him in anger and banging on the door furiously.Shin glance at Ami, afraid that she'll wake up; she was definitely disturbed. Her brows knitted together as she covers her head under the covers. He walks towards the door, it was him; Tsuge-san. He was furious with his arms crossed and tapping his foot impatiently.

"Where's Ami?"

He asked, threateningly. Shin stood his ground and stare back at him.

"She's not here"

That made him even more furious, he grabbed Shin by the shirt.

"Don't give me that bull shit"

Just then others came out of their rooms to see what the commotion was and Tsuge felt eyes on him, he lets go of Shin and walked away. Nana looked at Shin with worry and peek into his room, where Ami stood; wrapped in blanket and the shocked look on her face.

"I'm sorry....i'll leave"

Ami said going back in to get dressed. Nana turn to look at Shin, so did Nobu; who stood there in anger.

"You'll need explaining to do..."

Nana said, half threateningly. Shin just nodded and followed them to the common room. As soon as Shin took a seat on of the sofas, he felt the tension. Nana and Nobu was intensely glaring at him while Yasu just sat there waiting for him to speak up.

"I met Shin-chan when he was 10....it was long time ago. I was the one who approach him..."

Everyone was surprised by her sudden appearance and she wasn't smiling at all; more like irritated and avoid direct eye contact with everyone.

"It won't happen again"

She added, too flatly as if she had given up. Shin was about to grab her when she turn to leave before Nobu stopped him and gave him a warning glare.

"We can't risk of you and her having a scandal"

Nana warned firmly with a sigh, she lit a smoke. After that, Shin haven't seen Ami in months; 6 months to be exact. Even after what happened at Reira's party; he was in a lot of pain. He was torn between choosing Reira and Ami. Takumi warned him, but he cant seem to do what he supposed to and his heart is telling him to go to Reira while his brain is telling him Ami. Shin sighs as he stare at the poster of Ami's Album outside the car window.

"She was different"

Nobu said suddenly, he sounded sad and stare at the poster with confusion.

"She was sweet....not like us. She was normal, she had parents and...she was fortunate"

Shin was surprise by what he told him. Then he figured that Ami never told him the truth and it somehow made him felt much better.

"She's not that different from us....and Ami's parents.....died when she was in middle school"

Nobu was speechless the by the truth and the thing he thought had known was fake.

"She left Sweden because her aunt took her in, the people who you thought was her parents could've been her aunt and her husband"

The journey to the concert was silence and not one word about Ami. Just when he thought he won't be able to see her again; he saw her. Among the fans,the crowds. She was staring straightly at Shin, she was wearing a hoodie and he could barely see her face; but he saw her blue eyes and he knew it was her. They kept staring at each other as Shin perform on stage and Ami, with her teary blue eyes. Then, he noticed her mouthing something.

'I love you'