Don't Leave me...

The band was in a studio for a band practice, everyone was there;including Nana/Hachi. She sat in the corner cheering and smiling enthusiastically while Nana sings to her and giving her a smile from time to time as if they were flirting with each other. When it was break, Hachi took out lunch boxes for them to eat. Yasu's phone rang, his expression change at the caller ID.

"I'll be right back"

He said, answering his phone as he make his way out. Everyone look at each other in confusion.

"It's must be Miyu"

Nana said taking a bite of onigiri that Hachi made. Nobu and Hachi avoided each other's eyes but Hachi still offers him an onigiri while looking down at the bento. Shin took his onigiri and went to the other side of the booth, he ate and flip through the music notes.

"Hey, Shin"

Nana called out, Shin looked up from the sheet but soon finds himself staring back at it. Nana sighed and took a seat next to him. Nana lit her cigarette and glance at Shin.

"What's up with you and Ami?"

Shin flinched slightly at the mention of her name, Nana noticed and raised an eyebrow.But Shin continues to ignore her and shove the half of the onigiri into his mouth.

"Are you sleeping with her?"

Shin choked at her question, Nana stare at him in displease look. Just when Shin stop choking, Yasu came in with such an urgent look on his face.

"Ami is missing, she has come back since yesterday"

As soon as he heard that, Shin dashed out to find her. She had done this before; she didn't come back for a week when she was in middle school. He had to find her himself since her parents was never home and no one had worried about her except him. He ran across the streets to find her, ignoring the passerby who recognized him; He was terrified.

what if she never comes back this time?

he thought. Then he remembered a special memory he had forgotten.

"Shin!"

Ami was waiting for him after school, everyone passes by checked her out. She was indeed beautiful, at that time she had short hair that falls above her shoulders but it made her look cute like a middle school than a 2nd year high school student.

"There's always a scene whenever you're around"

Shin joked, Ami laughs.

"Well i can't help it if i'm pretty"

She said sticking her tongue out playfully. Shin laughed slightly, that was what makes him like about her. She never once doubt herself, most of the time; but she's only humble towards others and only shows her playful side to him.

They both walk side by side out of the school, totally ignoring the attention they are getting from passerby. To them, Ami and Shin looks like a beautiful foreign couple and to some, siblings.

Ami tilt her head to the side and watched Shin's neutral expression.

"Hey...wanna go somewhere?"

Shin look at Ami, she had a mischievous look on her face and Shin felt his heart beat faster.

"What are you up to?"

When he asked, Ami grabbed his hand casually and pulled him. He followed her and took two hours train ride. When they arrive, she starts pulling again and ran. The sky was clear and the sun was going down, they took a cab and rode on an empty highway. When they arrive, she dragged him through a forest and come out to cliff that had the most beautiful scene he ever seen. He could see the beach below,the ocean and the sunset.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shin was taken aback by Ami's sudden outcry, she was screaming out to the sunset; her eyes was moist as if she was about to cry.

"hey....can't it be me?"

Shin was confuse by her question, but somehow he has an idea what she was referring to. She wasn't looking at him, she was afraid to; her expression shows her sincerity.

"Can't i be there for you?"

Shin still doesn't know how to respond and he was awestruck by her beauty, especially from the orange sunlight that shone her beautiful blue eyes.

"I......"

She closes her mouth and started stripping, until she was only in her underwear. Shin felt his heart beat faster and his cheeks burn. Ami took a few steps backwards before she start dashing towards the edge and jump; Shin didn't; have time to stop her. She fell into the water with a loud splash, he started panicking when he could see her. Without hesitation he took off his gakuran and jumped in to rescue her. Shin resurfaced many times to see if Ami did but there was no sign of her until he heard her laughing nearby. Shin turn around, dumbfounded. Ami was sitting on a rock a few feet away from the shore laughing her ass off.

"Did i scare you?"

She asked wiping her invisible tear. Shin frowned and splashed at her.

"Grow up"

It wasn't funny at all to Shin, he thought he would loose his mind if Ami really did drown and his heart wouldn't settle down. Shin turned around,sulking; after Ami's done laughing, she peek at Shin's frown and smiled. She quietly swims towards him and hugged him from the back. Both stayed like that for a long 2 minutes, listening to the waves and their heart beats.

"I....need you. Don't leave me"

Shin took the same train to Ibaraki that they did back then. He completely abandoned the band practice and surely he will get scolded by Nana but none of that comes to his mind. He was only thinking of Ami, he waited impatiently as he arrived; as soon as he step off the train, he ran towards the beach. There was no one in sight since it was autumn, he ran towards the forest;getting himself lost for awhile until he heard a familiar singing voice. He followed the voice and found himself out of the forest and onto the same cliff. There she was, on the edge;humming to herself between sobs.

"Ami...."