Coincidence?

Shin wandered around Tokyo, not caring that eyes were on him. Most passerby recognized him, he was indeed Black Stone's guitarist. But Shin wasn't interested if people would recognize him or not, his mind strayed. His thoughts were disturbed by the sound of his ringtone, Nana's name flashed in bright neon red. He sighed and answered the call.

"Shin! where the hell are you?! we need some beer over here! Hachi will be here too.."

Shin took a right turn and headed towards a convenience store, automatically being obedient after hearing Nana's angry voice. Shin went inside to the convenience store and found it to be crowded, he wondered why. The queue was long and Shin decided to go through the magazines sections. Shin was about to grab a magazine when something caught his eyes. He picked up the music magazine and examined it. Shin was surprised to see his childhood friend's name was written at the side in bold characters.

"Yanagi Ami"

Shin remembered how he avoided her when they ran into each other that day, and it was already 2 weeks since that happened. He wondered why her name was on the magazine and he wanted to think that it might just be another person with the same name. But then, her actual name was Nanami. With that thought he chuckled, thinking it must've been the demon king like Hachi mention. Who would've thought he'd meet another Nana other than Osaki Nana and Yanagi Nanami. Shin flipped through the magazine, surprising enough that it was the Yanagi Ami he knew. She looked very different with her hair up into a side pony that revealed every piercings she had. Her gaze was so charismatic that even Shin himself surprised. Shin knew then that Ami had the same level of charisma as Nana.

"Ah it's Ami-chan! she's so cool!!"

Shin was taken aback by a fan girls who ran next to him to picked up the same magazine. Shin looked away and pulled down his hat to cover his face. Shin took the magazine to the cashier while keeping his attention towards the girls conversation. He wanted to know, who is this Ami he once used to know.

"Have you heard? she'll be releasing her full album next week!"

"Ah! i know! I like that song  called 'The Lost Butterfly'! It sounded so cool and yet sad"

"That's my favorite too! it said that she wrote that herself...and i think it was based on her life experienced!"

Shin was right, she was debuting as a singer. That made him smile a little, but he remembered back when they ran into each other at the hotel. She was with a guy and Shin had a bad feeling about it.

When Shin got back to the dorm it was passed 12AM. Nana greeted Shin with such enthusiasm and was talking in such cute way, Nana was completely drunk. Nobu,Yasu and Miu was playing Mahjong in the lounge with such concentration and Shin knew that Miu was winning. 

"I bought cigarettes and beer, but i don't think Nana-san should-"

"Uwah...look! It's Ami-chan!"

Shin was interrupted when Nana flipped through the magazine.

"Ami....chan?"

Shin was confused, Nana couldn't have known her. Unless, Shin was too distracted to notice that his childhood friend had become popular.

"Yes, Ami-chan~ Nobu's ex from high school"

What Nana disclosed was shocking to both Nobu and Shin. But the reasons was different.

"Ami? Yanagi Nanami?!"

Nobu ran towards the drunken Nana who was waving the magazine at him. Nobu snatched the magazine and stare at it in awe.

"Ex??"

Shin repeated the word to himself, he was speechless. But it was possible since Ami had to moved back and forth, when he was 10. Then again, who would have thought such coincidence. Maybe the demon king does exist and this is his doing. Those thoughts made him dizzy and decided to take a smoke.

"Well it's not that surprising that Yanagi will debut as a singer..."

Yasu commented, everyone turned their attention towards him.

"Ehh...i didn't know Nobu was capable of dating a such talented beauty"

Yuri teased as she gave him a suspicious look. Just then an intimidating looking guy, came in dragging two wine red colored luggage. Eyes turned to him and the lounge were dead silence, only the echoes of a heels coming towards the lounge from the halls.

"Tsuge-chan, where's my room?"

Shin froze when he heard the familiar voice, so did Nobu. Shin wished that it wasn't who he think it was, but his wish wasn't heard when Ami walks in. It took awhile for Ami to recognize them, then she burst into laughter.